change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve

New York City Oct 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I (both 27) will be in New York for new year and as everyone else seems to we are struggling with what to do. I literally refuse to go anywhere near time square but would still like a bar/lounge/party to go to. I've read the Chelsea area is the place to be? Has anyone got any suggestions please? Is it best to eat late afternoon? Thanks :-)

• What to wear

New York City Oct 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM

My BFF and I will be in NYC from 10/15 thru 10/22. What clothes do I take for all the sightseeing we Erik be doing. I've got my Skecher shoes but what about clothing, sweaters, jacket, coat, gloves, etc.?

• grave stones on hiking trail

by jazzman77 Online Now Dec 22, 2010 at 3:14 PM

hi all

my son and his friend were hiking the other day at sunken meadow when they came upon a beautiful grave stone with edward a washburn born 1819, what is it doing on this trail, did they own part of this area or something, we would like to know any info that anybody could give us, since we are indeed very interested in why they are where they are on the trail he took a picture maybe he can try to upload it if needed or just for anyone else to see, since its pretty cool when your not expecting to see something like this when your hiking on this trail

thanks justjazz77

2 Answers Apr 10, 2011 at 12:08 PM
    • Barbeque Pits

by DavidLindsay Online Now Jul 25, 2008 at 10:01 AM

I plan to visit Sunken Meadow Park in the very near future. My family and i plan to bring food items there to barbrque. We are a bit apprehensive because we don't know if they we have barbeque pits/ grills available. Anyone know for sure? If so, are they reasonably dispered around the picnic area?

1 Answer Jul 26, 2008 at 6:14 AM