change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A visit to Lviv

Lviv Oct 3, 2016 at 7:43 AM

Hello fellow VTers in Lviv

I am going to Ukraine in a few weeks time, I'm spending a few days in Lviv before flying to Kiev for a few more days, it's my first time to Ukraine and I'm getting excited...

I wanted to ask you for an indication of how much it would be to get a taxi from the airport to the centre of Lviv. I've seen that it's also possible to get a bus (48) or a tram (9) are the bus stops for those close to the airport terminal?

Finally, I also wanted to ask you to suggest to me five things I really must do when I visit the city.

A fortnight to go before I arrive :-)

Popular Sums'ka Oblast' Travel Answer Locations

• Nightlife?

Sumy Mar 1, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Can anyone tell me if there are any decent night clubs to go to and also how safe it is?
      I don't mean about how safe things are at the moment but before the turmoil and most likely how it will be again when things quite down again.
      Thank you for any information that is provided.
      Sincerely, Jim.

1 Answer Mar 1, 2014 at 10:49 PM
    • Looking for Interperter/travek guide in Sumy

Sumy Feb 28, 2014 at 8:52 AM

I will be in Sumy fro Apirl 28th to June 9th. Looking for interpereter/guide or english speaking person to assist me.

1 Answer Feb 28, 2014 at 9:05 AM
    • plainnuts's Profile Photo

any one going to Sumy and of April

Sumy Jan 18, 2010 at 6:18 AM

I am going back to Sumy at the end of April who wants to have a drink?

• Travel from Sumy to Moscow

Sumy Oct 22, 2007 at 1:09 PM

I am trying to plan a trip to both places and I am trying to figure out the best way to do this. Does anyone know how long it takes to travel to Moscow from Sumy and the best way to do so? Thanks

1 Answer Nov 2, 2007 at 11:18 AM
    • Travel between Sumy and Odessa

Sumy Aug 29, 2007 at 10:56 PM

Can anyone tell me all the different travel options between Sumy and Odessa and tell me how much they cost?? Im staying in Sumy and would like to bring a lady there to meet me.

1 Answer Sep 26, 2007 at 7:11 AM
    • Looking for a interperter

Sumy Oct 31, 2006 at 5:03 PM

Hi im travelling to sumy over the christmas period(23/12/06-01/01/07) i am looking for an interperter for part of my stay. can anyone help & some idea of costs.

Thanks Paul

3 Answers May 7, 2012 at 2:07 AM
    • hotels&car hire

Sumy Jul 9, 2006 at 12:04 PM

Hi im trying to find a list of hotels in Sumy & how much they are per night. I am also looking to hire a car, could someone tell me the costings for this.
      Thanks for your help in this matter

2 Answers Aug 29, 2007 at 9:58 AM
    • flights

Sumy Jun 26, 2006 at 10:48 AM

Hi there can anyone tell me what airline travels to Sumy from Kiev & how often.
      Cen anyone tell me is there a direct flight from the uk to Sumy.

Your help would be appreciated

thanks Paul.

5 Answers Aug 29, 2007 at 10:01 AM
    • Traveling from Russia to Sumy

Sumy Apr 20, 2006 at 6:47 AM

How is the best way to travel from Tula (RU) to Sumy (UE) I thank you ver5y much for your help

• Interperter in Sumy

Sumy Mar 4, 2006 at 9:23 AM

I will be traveling to Sumy , I am looking for a interperter to work with me ..

I arive in April .. Allan, my e/mail

1 Answer Mar 21, 2006 at 1:38 AM
    • bilgeez's Profile Photo

Apartments for rent in Sumy

Sumy Jul 15, 2005 at 11:11 PM

I want to know if anyone knows of apartments to let in Sumy, Ukraine? Weekly rate, size, location in city, etc. Link I found here on VT is useless, dead link.

2 Answers Mar 22, 2006 at 8:20 PM