change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vira_111's Profile Photo

Trip to Ukraine

Ukraine Nov 29, 2016 at 6:25 AM

Hello, how can Ukranian people go home from Serbia, if no with plain. If they need to cross Bulgaria and Romania they need visa for both countries or just for one, Bulgaria for example and which kind of visa they need to make and where?

more

Near Stryy

• How to find the New Jewish Cemetary of Stryy

by asobel Online Now Jul 3, 2010 at 1:32 AM

I will travel to Stryy this month and I want to visit the New Jewish Cemetary of Stryy and the Holobotow Forest monument. Please help me find this places on the map. Please give a verbal descrioption how to arrive or better give the cootdinates using Google Earth, Google Maps or your GPS.

Thanks
      Amos Sobel
      Haifa, Israel

1 Answer Jul 8, 2010 at 3:18 AM
    • I need info re Morshin resort

by Lisafo Online Now Jul 12, 2004 at 11:26 AM

I would like to know if there is a site with any information related to Morshin resort, in Stryy region. Is it possible to get in touch with a firm, or medical office who sells Rapa from Morshin springs? Can it be ordered by mail? I live in Chicago for 12 years, but for years I used to come to Morshin and it always made me feel good. I hope I will be able to come there once again, but right now I would be greatful if anyone can help me to get some of Morshin miracle solution named Rapa which comes from local mineral springs. I appreciate any response.

1 Answer Jul 12, 2004 at 3:16 PM
    • internetcafé

by Vanes285 Online Now Aug 14, 2003 at 9:21 AM

Where in Stryy can I find an internetcafe or is there one?

1 Answer Aug 23, 2003 at 4:08 PM