Travel Answers
Stow on the Wold

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• South Hill Farmhouse - Stayed There? Restaurant Recs in Stow?

by catjammies Online Now Oct 5, 2005 at 7:49 AM

Thoughts on South Hill Farmhouse???

Also seeking some typically british, good, quaint, restaurant recs in the area.....

• new_hope30's Profile Photo

New to the area

by new_hope30 Online Now Feb 5, 2003 at 3:34 PM

Hi All! I am coming to England in April to hopefully stay for about a year. I have traveled to the UK about 6 times in the last two years but it has been mostly for business. I absolutely fell in love with the Cotswalds and West Midlands (and London as well, but definitely can't afford it). Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can go about finding a job in these areas, being a foreigner, sufficient enough to pay for room and board? I want to get out of the rat race and do something where I get to interact with people more and have enough free time to explore. I'm pretty much up for anything. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. As info., I am 32 years old and have 11 years of international business experience ... but am willing to be a waitress if I can experience England for awhile. Thank you for your help! Cheers! Camille P.S. If you know of any VT groups that get together in this area, please let me know. I am looking forward to making new friends when I arrive!

3 Answers Feb 19, 2003 at 6:08 AM