change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ger4444's Profile Photo

Which month Transib railway?

Russia Jan 5, 2017 at 4:11 PM

Hello, i am planning to travel on the Transiberia railway this summer. I am looking for a month this summer that has not much rain and lots of sun and warm weather. I am thinking of july or august. Which is the best month?

Thanks in advance!

more
    • roberto440's Profile Photo

Mineralnye vody

by roberto440 Online Now Jun 15, 2011 at 12:30 AM

I want to go to georgia and than stavropol from stavropol to ukrania yalta...I dont know how many hotels there are in mineralnye vody...stay I stay there?
      somebody can help me? is georgia batum nice?
      Roberto

2 Answers Jun 15, 2011 at 4:17 AM
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Flights to Stavropol

by hawkhead Online Now Dec 4, 2007 at 1:08 AM

Does anyone know if there are flights directly into Stavropol from somewhere in the EU? If so, which airline? I would like to avoid going through Moscow and if possible, Rostov. There used to be a flight from Madrid directly to Stavropol. Travel would be between May and end of September.

3 Answers Dec 4, 2007 at 10:14 AM
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Stavropol

by hawkhead Online Now Jul 15, 2004 at 6:20 AM

I would appreciate any information, general or specific, about Stavropol. My son is going to teach there in September and we would like more information. Many thanks.

2 Answers Jul 26, 2004 at 8:44 AM
    • Fast train from Moscow to Stavropol or Pyatigorsk?

by gill4homes Online Now Nov 30, 2003 at 11:05 AM

Hi, I and my 2 sisters will be traveling to Stravropol in January or February and we would like to take the train. Are there any fast trains? I thought I found an 8 hour train but now I'm only finding 33 hour. Was I dreaming? Thanks!

3 Answers Dec 5, 2003 at 8:38 AM