change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular State of Western Australia Travel Answer Locations

• Holiday Budget

Perth Sep 21, 2016 at 12:54 PM

Hi, we are a family of 3 traveling to Perth from SOuth Africa in Dec for 1 month. We'll be living with family and won't be shopping much. I would like to know how much we should budget for spending money. Mostly to see sights, theme parks etc. Thank you.

4 Answers Sep 22, 2016 at 12:47 AM
    • bckl2255's Profile Photo

North of Perth

Perth Sep 21, 2016 at 12:02 AM

Which town north of Perth will make a good base to do self drive day trips? Any recommendations? Family/Friends trip with car in Dec 2016. Will do north of Perth for about 4-5 days.
      Thanks

5 Answers Oct 27, 2016 at 2:41 PM
    • What temperature highs would u expect in late October?

Hamelin Bay Aug 20, 2016 at 7:19 AM

Hi
      Is it swim weather?
      Are the Rays around this time of year?
      Cheers
      K

4 Answers Aug 28, 2016 at 12:12 AM
    • Beaches of WA

Perth Jul 30, 2016 at 5:37 AM

Ive lived in NSW and QLD, and i was always able to dig out pipi's at the beach in the sand. However, coming to Perth i have yet to find a beach which has any.
      If anyone knows of a beach where you are able to find pipi's, i will be very grateful

Regards.
      S.H

1 Answer Jul 31, 2016 at 2:45 PM
    • Perth weather

Perth Jul 27, 2016 at 11:01 AM

Hi everyone,
      Me and my girlfriend are traveling to Perth on the 31st of August till the 18th of September for my birthday. we have already booked everything but as we was looking at things to do there I seen a few people saying that the weather wasn't too good that time! My question is bearin mind that I live in the uk will the weather be good enough for beaches, swimming, sunbathing etc and what temperature will it be just so we know not to pack the suit cases full of light summer clothes which we have just bought?

4 Answers Jul 28, 2016 at 1:58 AM
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

First visit to Perth in September

Perth Jul 2, 2016 at 12:38 PM

Hi
      I am planning my trip to Perth in September.

Please let me know if it will be good time for wine tours? Shall I do a DIY self drive tour or join a tour? Advice appreciated.

I plan to spend 6 days in the city (sightseeing mostly). This is a family trip with children (less than 5 years old) so I thought of Perth Zoo, Caversham Wildlife Park - please suggest what else would be good to see in the city / day excursion from city.

Thereafter a couple of us (adults) are planning to extend the trip for another 6 days and drive the Indian Ocean Drive / visit national parks. Please suggest an itenary.

Thank you very much! =)

2 Answers Jul 3, 2016 at 1:44 PM
    • Leesa88's Profile Photo

KINGS PARK WILDFLOWERS

Perth Jun 24, 2016 at 9:47 PM

I will be going to Perth in early October and I would like to ask whether the wildflowers at Kings Park in Perth are really wild like ie whether the flowers are spread out all over a large area and not just cultivated in small bushes. Would I have to go further to other parks to see a larger profusion of wild flowers. Thank you.

3 Answers Jun 26, 2016 at 6:23 AM
    • poepat's Profile Photo

PERTH TO ADELAIDE BY ROAD

Perth Jun 12, 2016 at 2:49 AM

Hi all,
      We are planning to drive from Perth To Adelaide in February 2017.
      We know its a long drive but its something we have always wanted to do, taking in the Nullabor plain.
      Can anybody give any advice, re stopovers on the way, places to spend more than a night, and any good areas to visit off the main route...
      many thanks
      POEPAT

4 Answers Jun 24, 2016 at 8:38 PM
    • fishing charter

Broome Jun 11, 2016 at 4:42 AM

Can you recommend a good fishing charter

1 Answer Jun 26, 2016 at 1:27 AM
    • 9 till 14 June 2016

Kalbarri May 29, 2016 at 1:00 AM

Hi would like to check what would be the stop break and breafast stay along the drive to kalbarri national park and to skip pinnacle as we been there ....then drive back to perth city again? how many days would it take to appreciate the nice views at kalbarri national park>

4 Answers May 31, 2016 at 1:50 PM
    • Information please

Cervantes Apr 25, 2016 at 8:47 PM

Hi There, I wonder if anyone cane help me.
      I am travelling up to Lancelin and Cervantes area and I am looking for more than the usual tourist spots.
      I like to find local artists and non touristy food spots as well as off the beaten track ( have 4x4) spots to visit.
      Any help in this area would be appreciated.
      Thanks

2 Answers Apr 26, 2016 at 2:45 PM
    • How much money need to live on for a week in perth?

Perth Apr 19, 2016 at 10:23 AM

Hello, I'm visiting perth for a week in mid of May. Accommodation is sorted, I have place to stay. How much money will I need to spend/live on for 1 week in perth? I might go out for lunch and dinner 2-3 times in that week. Thanks in advance:)

1 Answer Apr 28, 2016 at 3:29 AM
    • Best Time to visit Perth, Australia.

Perth Apr 6, 2016 at 11:15 PM

Hello, I wonder when is the best month to travel to Perth, Australia. (I am kinda afraid of too cold weather.) And what is the "must" places to visit during our 5 days 4 nights trip. The trip includes 3 of us. Our budget is around AU$600-650 per person ( including accommodation ). Will it be too tight for our expenses?

Thanks in advance. From: Annabelle

8 Answers Apr 8, 2016 at 4:16 PM
    • How Expensive Is It

Perth Jan 25, 2016 at 11:43 PM

I am going to Perth in February and I want to try and ensure that I have enough money. Our hotel is paid for but we like to eat , drink and enjoy going to bars, preferably with like blues. The International Arts Festival will be on so we also want to take advantage of that. We have a budget for the two of us of 600 Australian Dollars a day. Is this too little?

5 Answers Jan 26, 2016 at 11:46 AM
    • A week to 10 days trip to Perth flying from Melbourne. First time to Perth for us.

Perth Jan 13, 2016 at 10:01 PM

Don't necessarily want to stay in the City, so would like some suggestions of a good place to stay for a couple in our early 70's, fit and healthy, not into extreme activities such as bushwalking, or water sports etc. but a beach or riverside resort would appeal. Always lovely to relax back with a wine looking at the water. Want to be able to see as much as we can of Perth and surrounds as well as some relaxation. Will hire a car for a few days as well as take advantage of public transport. So question is:

Where should we stay:
      What attractions are in that area:
      What other attractions are not too far away that we could visit either by car or public transport.
      Any other tips you may have for first timers to Perth.

Thank you
      Carol

5 Answers Jan 15, 2016 at 6:40 PM
    • anuja240's Profile Photo

Less know places to visit in Australia ?

Australind Dec 22, 2015 at 1:40 AM

recently booked my tour package to Australia, to celebrate new year with with my husband :-) can someone please tell some of the romantic and less known destinations in Australia to visit.!! please help as it's my first trip to australia i also google and read some articles but still confused.

12 Answers Dec 22, 2015 at 10:54 PM
    • I was wondering if there is a pubs or nightclubs in Perth for crowd over 30

Perth Nov 3, 2015 at 2:59 PM

Hi all,
      I was wondering if there is a pubs or nightclubs in Perth for crowd over 30

1 Answer Nov 14, 2015 at 12:21 PM
    • adult entertainment busselton /bunbury

Bunbury Nov 1, 2015 at 1:30 AM

Is there anywhere in busselton or bunbury to go tonight and watch exotic dsncers/topless barmaids/ strip club/ shows

1 Answer Nov 1, 2015 at 6:57 AM
    • moving to Perth

Perth Aug 11, 2015 at 1:35 AM

I am moving to Perth in a couple of months from Mexico for a year. Please help me with some tips for my travel and accomodtions, I will be traveling with a 3 years old daughter.
      ADRIANA

3 Answers Oct 6, 2015 at 6:11 AM
    • Best time for wildflowers this season

Stirling Range Jul 26, 2015 at 11:07 PM

When do you estimate the best time for viewing should be this year please

3 Answers Jul 27, 2015 at 5:06 PM
    • First trip to Perth

Perth Jul 26, 2015 at 4:02 PM

Me

Hi, my friend and I are visiting perth from 10-15 aug, we both can't drive.
      planning on the following.

Day 1 - arrive perth in the evening, kings park or swan valley but not sure if it will be too dark to see anything
      Day 2 - perth city
      Day 3 - pinnacles and wild life park
      Day 4 - Margaret river or wave rock or mandurah which some people recommend
      Day 5 - fremantle
      Day 6 - return flight but have a few hours as flight will be in the evening

please advise any suggestion on the above and how should we go about on our own if we are not joining any day tour since we do not drive

Thanks in advance........... Sally

5 Answers Jul 28, 2015 at 12:10 AM
    • Rottnest and Perth in the Winter (July)

Perth Jul 8, 2015 at 2:23 AM

Visiting Perth this month in a little over a week with my fiance and we'll be visiting Rotto but we would like to do some snorkeling. How is the water in terms of being rough or manageable during July? We hear there will be more marine life due to a southerly warm current that passes by Rotto.
      Also on a more general note, we've never been to Perth in the winter so we've no idea to what extent do we need to prepare winter clothing. Any suggestions would be great, we have fleece jumpers and the sort. Would this be enough or should we pack something a little more heavy duty?
      Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!!

6 Answers Jul 15, 2015 at 2:31 AM
    • First visit to Australia-4d3n @ perth

Perth Jul 2, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hi, my friend and I ( both females) are traveling to Perth on the coming 24th-27th July. As we only managed to squeeze out 4d3n for the trip, we would like your kind advice on the following :

1. Given our time constrain, Is the following itinerary feasible?

Day 1: kings park

• (arriving Perth @ 1730hrs)

Day 2: Caversham + Nambung national park
      Day 3: Fremantle
      Day 4: Perth city ( Bell Tower, the Perth Mint...etc)

• return flight @ 1830 hrs

Are there any points of interests not to be missed that can be slotted in, other than those mentioned above?

2. In terms on accommodation, We are currently looking at Hyat/ Duxton/ Hilton/ Holiday Inn/ The Nest on Newcastle. May I know which one is better and more conveniently located, based on our itinerary above?

Thank you so much in advance!

4 Answers Jul 15, 2015 at 8:11 PM
    • Travelling solo for the first time

Perth Jun 29, 2015 at 12:42 AM

I am travelling solo to Perth on the 27th July to 1st Aug 15. Totally clueless on how to go about planning for the trip. Moreover having issues with accommodation as due to budget constraint. Please help.
      Anu

4 Answers Jul 1, 2015 at 3:38 AM
    • Restaurant

State of Western Australia Jun 19, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Is there a Brazilian Restaurant in Armadale W.A. If so what is the name of it?

1 Answer Jun 19, 2015 at 2:36 AM
    • eviec38's Profile Photo

Using Atm Card in Perth

Perth Jun 17, 2015 at 11:55 AM

Can anyone give any tips on using Atm in Perth I have a n irish card and wondering about charges, best places to use it etc thank you

4 Answers Jun 18, 2015 at 2:41 AM
    • eviec38's Profile Photo

spending money

Perth Jun 15, 2015 at 6:38 AM

Im going to Perth from Ireland for 15 days n august just wondering how much spending money would I roughly need? is it expensive 2 eat/drink etc?

5 Answers Jun 18, 2015 at 2:43 AM
    • 7 days 6 nights Perth Tour

Perth Jun 8, 2015 at 6:45 AM

Hey, May I know how much is the minimum spending for a 7 days 6 nights tour to Perth, Australia?
      Kinda urgent.
      I'm from Malaysia. About to travel to Perth by the end of September.

12 Answers Jun 9, 2015 at 6:14 AM
    • Travelling to Australia alone!

Perth Jun 5, 2015 at 10:12 AM

So I'm leaving to go Australia on July 28th on my own! I'm a 23 year old female and this is the first time I have been any where alone! Any help would be grateful! I have a hostel for my first week when I arrive in Perth so any other hostels or places to get jobs etc would be helpful! Also what do I pack? I have a big rucksack and no idea what to put in it!!!

20 Answers Jun 7, 2015 at 8:28 AM
    • 1 day tour in Pinnacles

Perth May 18, 2015 at 9:08 PM

Hi,

Would like to check if you guys have any recommendation in 1 day tour (depart on Sunday)
      I would like to visit Yanchep, Lancelin and Nambung National Park (Pinnacles). Most that I check includes Caversham wild life park (not interested in that).

Cheers:)