State of Sikkim Travel Answers

change location


by a.azim Online Now Aug 6, 2008 at 5:37 AM

I am a Bangladeshi citizen, I want to travel in Sikkim.
How to get permit for travel there?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: azim

    by ElCordobez Online Now Aug 6, 2008 at 4:19 PM

    You can get a ILP (Inner Line Permit) at the Sikkim border, valid for 14 days, very easy. In Gangtok the permit can get extended. But as a Bangladeshi
    you might not need a permit...

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular State of Sikkim Travel Answer Locations