VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
State of Bihar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular State of Bihar Travel Answer Locations

• Travel from Patna into Kathmandu via land? Is it possible?

Patna Feb 28, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Hello fellow Indians and Nepali readers! Namaste

I would like to ask if it is possible for me to travel from Patna (or Agra, or Varanasi) and cross border into Nepal by road?

I will be backpacking in Agra, Varanasi, Delhi, Patna and I thought of crossing over into Kathmandu.

Thanks a lot!

5 Answers Feb 10, 2016 at 7:51 AM
    • Funeral process for a follower who died at Bodh Gaya while on retreat

Bodh Gaya Nov 24, 2013 at 3:24 PM

A family member of my housemate died there recently. The family (Imphal) gathered there. I have been out of communication with family members since they arrived at Hyderabad.
      What is the tradition and time-line for a cremation and funeral is this case?

3 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 5:40 AM
    • hello friends

Bodh Gaya Nov 22, 2013 at 8:07 PM

where can I purchase 1000 lotus flowers in bodh gaya, good quality and fair prices. Can I have the complete postal address of such a place - shop and contact number. Any idea how much it cost in Indian rupees? Its urgent, I need to purchase today.

1 Answer Nov 23, 2013 at 1:25 AM
    • Bodhgaya Travel Tips & Advices

Bodh Gaya Nov 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I'll be traveling to Bodhgaya in End Dec/ Early Jan 2014, I'll stay at Karma Temple...travel tips and advices are needed..Appreciate. Thank you.

regards,
      Chuah

3 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 2:55 AM
    • deogarh trip

State of Bihar Jan 15, 2013 at 8:28 AM

how to go to bydhayanathem, gaya, varanasi to allhabad from vijayawada
      how many days are required

• tour from jammu to srinagar

State of Bihar May 31, 2010 at 5:51 AM

how can i reach srinagar from jammu? what is actual road distance in k.m.? what will the fare?

2 Answers Jun 1, 2010 at 2:17 AM
    • Sonepur cattle fair

State of Bihar Aug 7, 2009 at 5:48 AM

Can anyone tell me the dates of the Sonepur Cattle Fair for 2009?
      Thank you,

1 Answer Aug 8, 2009 at 2:46 AM
    • Railway Safety

State of Bihar Feb 1, 2009 at 5:02 AM

Is it safe to board Howrah Mumbai Express at 2:00 AM from Parasnath Station? Also, I have heard that in bihar, people travel without valid tickets in reservation coaches and bully the passengers having valid tickets. Please, let me know, if this is right. Cos, then I need to find some another alternative to travel to Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Feb 1, 2009 at 5:51 AM
    • Weather in Bodhgaya

Bodh Gaya Jan 9, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Can someone have idea about weather and temperature in Bodhgaya during February. Will it be hot or cold? Also any experience about overnight at the Mahabodhi Temple?

1 Answer Jan 11, 2009 at 3:31 AM
    • Patna -good hotels

Patna Feb 14, 2008 at 8:13 AM

Hi
      Can anyone reccommend any good hotels in Patna. I am a PIO and I wondered if there are any hotels which will not scam outsiders?

2 Answers Feb 19, 2008 at 2:56 AM
    • tire11's Profile Photo

Guest Houses

Bodh Gaya Jan 25, 2008 at 7:33 AM

Does anyone have any experience with the Laxmi guest house in Bodh Gaya? I will be in Bodh Gaya in the middle of Feb and I think it will be busy there then.

1 Answer Jan 27, 2008 at 8:03 AM
    • GopalBasyal's Profile Photo

Hotels in Gaya

Bodh Gaya Dec 20, 2006 at 9:18 PM

I am going to GAYA on 26th of December 2006. If you have any idea and tips on Gaya, hotels to stay not star hotels, then please suggest me.

Thanks all

2 Answers Dec 21, 2006 at 8:20 PM
    • Jaamshedpur flights

Jamshedpur Jul 11, 2006 at 9:04 AM

Heard Deccan is starting flights to Jamshedpur. Has it started or when will it?

2 Answers Jul 12, 2006 at 12:17 AM
    • temperatures

State of Bihar Jan 1, 2006 at 4:02 AM

Can anybody provide an accurate temperatures guide for the first two weeks of April in Bodhgaya.

bloooer

1 Answer Feb 27, 2006 at 10:33 AM
    • Bodhgaya hotels

State of Bihar Dec 4, 2005 at 4:34 AM

Can anyone recommend good hotels in Bodhgaya with websites? Also what is the situation re malaria in April.
      Regards
      T

2 Answers Dec 4, 2005 at 9:44 AM
    • Maryanna3's Profile Photo

Anybody has been to this state of Bihar ?

State of Bihar Mar 22, 2004 at 7:48 AM

Hi all, I need to know more about train, bus, taxi, etc around Bihar, which is Gaya and Bodhgaya. I want to travel this April or May from Delhi to Agra to Varanasi to Gaya and last to Calcutta. Overland trip. somebody help me please, thank you. Mary Yan

5 Answers Mar 15, 2006 at 8:59 AM