St Albans

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• london travel

Watford Jul 25, 2016 at 1:55 PM

i want to get in to london and back from central watford where i'm staying with my family, which stations are the easiest to travel between for all the tourist stuff bearing in mind we've never done it before and are extremely nervous, thanks in advance

more
    • Anjuschka's Profile Photo

What to do and see in one day?

by Anjuschka Online Now Jul 15, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Hello - I'm from Germany...
      I wil be coming to St Albans (as a short trip away from London) - what could I do in one day? I'm on my own and don't mind walking...

I'm interested in quiet places and maybe a enjoying the lake. See some interesting local / historical sites. Would love to take a snack or so - I read about the Waffle House - would be my cup of tea... :D and of course do a little shopping...

I'm not quite sure how to put it all together to enjoy a nice day and maybe meet some local people to talk to... Not sure if I could find a guide for a little tour or so - just to get a nice insight of your city...

I would be very pleased if you could get me some advise - that would be very helpful to enjoy my visit...

• It's not very urgent but I'd like to plan ahead)***

Thanks,
      Anja ;)

17 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 5:58 AM
    • From luton to St. Albans museum

by Yasmin26 Online Now Oct 28, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Hi, I'm planning on going to the verulamium museum, and I have never been to St. Albans before, how far is the museum from St. Albans city station?

8 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 10:26 AM
    • Birthday cake delivery to Hatfield

by julialui Online Now Dec 27, 2010 at 6:29 AM

I am writing from Hong Kong, and would like to send a birthday cake on 6 Jan 2011 to my daughter who is studying in de Havilland campus of the University of Hertfordshire as an international student. Is there any cake shop or restaurant in St Albans or Hatfield that is available for me to contact? Thanks.

3 Answers Dec 27, 2010 at 3:43 PM
    • Travelling to London

by nigelkitching Online Now Dec 2, 2010 at 3:18 AM

Hello

My daughter recently started working in London and she has finally found somewhere to live in St Albans.

She will be travelling into work every day and needs to get to Leiceter Square tube station.

I've been trying to figure out the cheapest way to travel (by train) and I seem to have come up with £2,668.00 per year for a Travelcard plus another £1,032.00 for a Oyster card.

Is this the best we can do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Nigel

7 Answers Dec 11, 2010 at 9:53 AM