Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Birthday Sushi

Vancouver Sep 29, 2016 at 2:00 PM

I am looking for a good sushi place for my birthday dinner. Not too expensive, but definitely fresh and quality! And a good beer/wine selection, or cocktails.

• Howdo...question....what to do ??

by skokomish Online Now Feb 8, 2008 at 9:47 AM

Hi all i was just wondering, im going up to whistler in may for a couple of days and have been watching "MEN IN TREES" on the tv.. and have realised its on the way in squamish, so me and the girlfriend were thinking of staying here for a night (sun) so...could anyone reccomend somewhere central and what to do when we are there ?? good bars etc...

Thanks warren

1 Answer Feb 14, 2008 at 9:58 PM
    • Carmanah's Profile Photo

Stawamus Chief Trail

by Carmanah Online Now Sep 1, 2002 at 12:04 PM

I'm curious if anyone has hiked to the top of the Stawamus Chief Trail (aka "The Chief") in Squamish. I attempted to hike it a few weeks ago, but discovered that my boots weren't up to par. I was slipping around and didn't have my usual sense of balance when climbing up those stairs. So I'm curious how long it takes to get to the top from Shannon Falls. How much of the trail is stairs/ropes? As I only did a part of it, I didn't get to see what the majority of the trail was like. But I'll definitely be back there to do it again... perhaps in the next few weeks even. Thanks for any tips!

4 Answers Jun 17, 2005 at 6:58 AM