VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Sperlonga

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• HiliSu's Profile Photo

Rome for Easter

Rome Jan 5, 2017 at 4:46 PM

I will be in Rome for Easter Sunday.What should I know -Im not catholic but I want to visit the Pope place
      any ideas?

more
    • Side trip from Rome to Sperlonga

by Twind11 Online Now May 30, 2016 at 12:41 PM

I want to take a side trip from Rome to Sperlonga. I understand there is a train to Fondi and a bus from Fondi to Sperlonga. Does anyone know where the bus drops off? Is it easy walking distance to the beaches and old town center? Are there pubic bathrooms/changing facilities?

2 Answers May 30, 2016 at 10:35 PM
    • CourtneyG's Profile Photo

Looking for places to stay near the beach in Sperlonga. We are a family of four. Any suggestions?

by CourtneyG Online Now Mar 19, 2016 at 8:02 AM

We're trying to get out of rome for a day and stay overnight. We'll be there in July staying Friday to Saturday. We thought this might be a good spot since it's a little farther away from the city. Advice or recommendations appreciated.

3 Answers Mar 28, 2016 at 1:35 PM
    • Beach establishments

by Samannie Online Now May 29, 2014 at 5:27 PM

In a photo about four years old, there was a beach with large, four-poster canopy style structures at one of the beaches. This was different from the usual umbrellas and I find it appealing. Do they still exist; if so where and what the price would be? Thank you!

1 Answer Jun 10, 2014 at 12:46 AM
    • Sperlonga in April

by ChristineMB Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 9:27 AM

We are Canadian hoping to spend a few days of our honeymoon relaxing possibly in Sperlonga. We will be arriving early April - is this too early in the season to enjoy the restaurants and beaches?

1 Answer Jan 2, 2014 at 3:05 PM
    • skywalkerbeth's Profile Photo

day trip from Rome

by skywalkerbeth Online Now Feb 15, 2006 at 2:15 AM

maybe I will do this instead of Pompeii, this trip, since it is such a long day otherwise! do you think this is a place to take one day from a 3 day trip to Rome, or, should I just stay in Rome? (my second trip).

I would love to see Pompeii but can always see this when I visit the south - Naples and Amalfi.

3 Answers Feb 16, 2006 at 4:30 AM
    • sperlonga park hotel fiorelle?

by chiaramonte Online Now May 26, 2004 at 10:04 AM

do you know park hotel fiorelle in sperlonga? can you recoomend it or another hotel? thank you.

2 Answers Jun 24, 2007 at 6:40 AM