Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel to Montefalco

Rome Oct 18, 2016 at 5:17 AM

We will be staying in Rome for a couple of days without a car. We will then be renting a car to drive to Montefalco. Is it easier to rent and drive from Tuburtina rail station or the airport?

• santanesia's Profile Photo

Soccer game in the first days of November.

Rome Oct 7, 2016 at 11:40 AM

Interested in going to see a soccer game in Rome between Oct. 31 and Nov. 4. Doesn't have to be First Division game; we'd just like to get the flavor of the local fans.

• Bride salon

Gaeta Oct 20, 2016 at 2:24 PM

Hello everybody!!
      Are there some bride salons in Gaeta? And where are they?

• ronaldm44's Profile Photo

round trip Naples-Pompei in one day from Rome

Rome Oct 17, 2016 at 5:21 AM

Is it possible to go to Pompei and Naples by myself on one day trip ? I don't want to use the excursion from agency! Can i go by train directly to Pompei early in the morning, and then spend the afternoon in Naples?
      thanks in advance

• Side trip from Rome to Sperlonga

by Twind11 Online Now May 30, 2016 at 12:41 PM

I want to take a side trip from Rome to Sperlonga. I understand there is a train to Fondi and a bus from Fondi to Sperlonga. Does anyone know where the bus drops off? Is it easy walking distance to the beaches and old town center? Are there pubic bathrooms/changing facilities?

2 Answers May 30, 2016 at 10:35 PM
    • CourtneyG's Profile Photo

Looking for places to stay near the beach in Sperlonga. We are a family of four. Any suggestions?

by CourtneyG Online Now Mar 19, 2016 at 8:02 AM

We're trying to get out of rome for a day and stay overnight. We'll be there in July staying Friday to Saturday. We thought this might be a good spot since it's a little farther away from the city. Advice or recommendations appreciated.

3 Answers Mar 28, 2016 at 1:35 PM
    • Beach establishments

by Samannie Online Now May 29, 2014 at 5:27 PM

In a photo about four years old, there was a beach with large, four-poster canopy style structures at one of the beaches. This was different from the usual umbrellas and I find it appealing. Do they still exist; if so where and what the price would be? Thank you!

1 Answer Jun 10, 2014 at 12:46 AM
    • Sperlonga in April

by ChristineMB Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 9:27 AM

We are Canadian hoping to spend a few days of our honeymoon relaxing possibly in Sperlonga. We will be arriving early April - is this too early in the season to enjoy the restaurants and beaches?

1 Answer Jan 2, 2014 at 3:05 PM
    • skywalkerbeth's Profile Photo

day trip from Rome

by skywalkerbeth Online Now Feb 15, 2006 at 2:15 AM

maybe I will do this instead of Pompeii, this trip, since it is such a long day otherwise! do you think this is a place to take one day from a 3 day trip to Rome, or, should I just stay in Rome? (my second trip).

I would love to see Pompeii but can always see this when I visit the south - Naples and Amalfi.

3 Answers Feb 16, 2006 at 4:30 AM
    • sperlonga park hotel fiorelle?

by chiaramonte Online Now May 26, 2004 at 10:04 AM

do you know park hotel fiorelle in sperlonga? can you recoomend it or another hotel? thank you.

2 Answers Jun 24, 2007 at 6:40 AM