Travel Answers
Sparta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• windpaard's Profile Photo

the bus from airport athens to Port rafina stops in artemidas?

Artemida Nov 23, 2016 at 11:43 AM

I would like to know if the bus from Athens airport to port Rafina stops in Artemidas(Artemis) and where are the stops situated?thanks

more
    • Thessaloniki to Istanbul

Greece Nov 26, 2016 at 3:29 AM

Hey, I live in Thessaloniki as an Erasmus-student and I'm going on a trip to Istanbul in the second week of Christmas break. What is the best (and cheapest) way to go there? I found some websites with a night train, which seems perfect for me, but I can't find the prizes anywhere and neither do I know where I can buy the tickets (just at the normal train station of Thessaloniki? Or that special international train ticket store at Plateia Aristotelous?). Can anyone help me out? A bus is also okay, if that's the only other option, but then again I'd prefer a nightbus so it won't cost me any valuable time on travelling.

more
    • children activities

by tpjo2 Online Now Jul 25, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I am taking a 6 year old to sparta in a few weeks! Any suggestions on things to do? Is it true that a water sprinkler park is being built? Is it done? Any kids playgrounds, etc..

• Durfun's Profile Photo

Driving to Corinth

by Durfun Online Now Feb 28, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Hi,

May I ask what the traffic & route is like to do this journey please?

How bad is the traffic for this leg? Is the road signage good? Estimated journey time?

Thank you

Darshan

• gfinesilver's Profile Photo

sparta - olympia transport

by gfinesilver Online Now Mar 6, 2008 at 3:55 PM

yassou.

i need to get to olympia from sparta on easter day (27 april) and i am looking into options.
      1) bus: Sparta-Artimisa-Kalamata-Pyrgos-Olympia (09.00-18.00). is there any better route?
      2) rent a car: is there any agency that will let me pick up in Sparta and drop off in Olympia?
      3) agency: is there any agency to offer this route?

i would really like to get there quickly, normally we rent a van but i have to do the trip on my own so any feedback would be extremely helpful.
      thank you.

1 Answer Mar 9, 2008 at 9:48 AM