change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vegetarian Food options & Logistics

Krabi Nov 11, 2016 at 1:40 AM

Hi All,

I am visiting krabi for the first time with my wife in December. I had a few questions regarding food and local travel.We will be staying at a hotel at tubkaek.

1) Bus, Taxi options which would be more convenient from tubakaek to ao nang/krabi town. We would also like to know if bus/taxi for return journey from ao nang to tubkaek would be available even late at night?

2) Can I hire scooter for local travel and would i need an international drivers license for the same(traveling from India)

3) Vegetarian food options in krabi town and ao nang including street food.

4) Apart from 4 island tour and railay beach any other must visit places?

Cheers!!

more
    • Package Transfer Phuket Airport +Ferry Phi Phi + Transfer to Karon

Phuket Nov 23, 2016 at 4:11 AM

We will arrive at Phuket Airport at 8:10 a.m. We will need a transfer to go from the airport to Rassada Pier + ferry tickets to Phi Phi tound trip + transfer the following day from Rassada Pier to Karon.
      We have seen the prices at http://www.phuketferry.com/ but it can be risky to take them on-line in advance because if the flight is delayed.... so is it easy to find any agency at the airport to contract this package? and it can be more expensive taking everything at the airport or is better buying the tickets separately? What would you recommend us?
      Thanks.

more
    • In need of Trainers

Ko Tao Nov 18, 2016 at 10:55 PM

If anyone knows where I can buy some trainers I would love to hear where.
      Thanks

more
    • Package Transfer Phuket Airport +Ferry Phi Phi + Transfer to Karon

Phuket Nov 23, 2016 at 4:11 AM

We will arrive at Phuket Airport at 8:10 a.m. We will need a transfer to go from the airport to Rassada Pier + ferry tickets to Phi Phi tound trip + transfer the following day from Rassada Pier to Karon.
      We have seen the prices at http://www.phuketferry.com/ but it can be risky to take them on-line in advance because if the flight is delayed.... so is it easy to find any agency at the airport to contract this package? and it can be more expensive taking everything at the airport or is better buying the tickets separately? What would you recommend us?
      Thanks.

3 Answers Nov 25, 2016 at 4:14 AM
    • In need of Trainers

Ko Tao Nov 18, 2016 at 10:55 PM

If anyone knows where I can buy some trainers I would love to hear where.
      Thanks

5 Answers Nov 20, 2016 at 5:08 AM
    • Vegetarian Food options & Logistics

Krabi Nov 11, 2016 at 1:40 AM

Hi All,

I am visiting krabi for the first time with my wife in December. I had a few questions regarding food and local travel.We will be staying at a hotel at tubkaek.

1) Bus, Taxi options which would be more convenient from tubakaek to ao nang/krabi town. We would also like to know if bus/taxi for return journey from ao nang to tubkaek would be available even late at night?

2) Can I hire scooter for local travel and would i need an international drivers license for the same(traveling from India)

3) Vegetarian food options in krabi town and ao nang including street food.

4) Apart from 4 island tour and railay beach any other must visit places?

Cheers!!

3 Answers Nov 11, 2016 at 12:49 PM
    • verno1980's Profile Photo

HGH in patong

Phuket Nov 2, 2016 at 12:51 AM

Hello,

has anyone purchased HGH in Patong and if so what Pharmacy was it as i understand there is some fake gear out there, it is legal there and here in the UK so asking this should be fine.

Regards

Steve

6 Answers Nov 2, 2016 at 9:09 PM
    • Best area to stay?

Ko Samui Oct 26, 2016 at 12:35 PM

We will be there from Feb. 18 - Feb. 28. Online, I have read that there are a number of beaches, areas, etc. We'd like to be on a nice beach, staying at a 5 star hotel, which seem to start about US$200/night. Since we do not intend to have a car, location and convenience to restaurants, shopping, etc. is important. We want to avoid tacky areas. Online, the comments from one person say that beach #1 is the best, then the next person commenting says it is terrible, and so on. How do we figure out the best place to stay?

Carl

5 Answers Nov 9, 2016 at 11:45 AM
    • Weather in Koh lipe now

Satun Oct 17, 2016 at 1:09 AM

Hi, am travelling to Koh lipe this coming Friday 21 Oct 2016.

We had book all the speed boat and accommodation there

Just checking in the weather there now as I see is still raining season there and high tide at peneng.

May I know will this affect the travel and how bad it can be? Normally will the rain last long?

11 Answers Oct 17, 2016 at 9:15 PM
    • Krabi on july

Krabi Oct 1, 2016 at 1:30 PM

How is the weather in krabi during this period of the year and it's better to give up and chose samui or phangan instead?I heard heavy rain in summer time in krabi
      Thx

4 Answers Nov 22, 2016 at 9:56 PM
    • Good cheap hotels

Ban Ao Nang Sep 23, 2016 at 6:51 AM

Any good hotels dec 28th to 5th jan

4 Answers Sep 23, 2016 at 6:18 PM
    • Driver recommendation

Phuket Sep 14, 2016 at 2:53 PM

Any recommendation for a good driver. We are bring a 18 month old and hence would like to use ssomeone reliable.
      I tried to touch base with some drivers recommended in this forum. But the posts are old and I did not receive any response from the few I sent

2 Answers Sep 15, 2016 at 6:54 AM
    • siti_aminah's Profile Photo

Hat Yai, share your experience

Hat Yai Sep 12, 2016 at 6:52 AM

Hi, has anyone been to Hat Yai recently? Would you like to share your experience?

3 Answers Sep 17, 2016 at 6:10 AM
    • Koh phi phi to koh lipe in october

Ko Lipe Sep 11, 2016 at 2:26 PM

I'm going to travel do thailand for the first time, but is in the low season from 1 to 15 of october and i'm staying in koh phi phi and then i'm going to koh lipe. Now in my search is being very difficult to found connections bettwen the islands... every search i made every operator tell they don't do connections in this time of the year. It's easyer to find the connection when i am in phi phi? What's your suggetions? Thank you

4 Answers Sep 12, 2016 at 3:35 PM
    • Weather, activities

Ko Lipe Aug 21, 2016 at 2:00 PM

Hello, i'm going with A friend to Koh lipe in september (7▶️20), Do you know any good hotel in Koh Lipe?the Castaway looks nice. I read that September was not a very good time to travel, but you know if it rains all day? And september is in low season so all the businesses are closed? they are other things to do exept diving and stay on the beach? can we discover the islands around?
      Thanks to your answers

1 Answer Aug 22, 2016 at 1:01 AM
    • mictm3's Profile Photo

Best Resort to stay at

Ko Samui Aug 21, 2016 at 4:04 AM

Hi All, My GF and i are planning a week long trip to Koh Samui in December and were seeking accommodation recommendations. We have a short list based on our budget but would like to consider all of the best recommended options! Cheers Liam

Budget: 500pp $1000 AUD for 7 nights Travel dates: 5th - 12th December

5 Answers Aug 28, 2016 at 4:11 AM
    • Cost of Car Hire

Krabi Aug 6, 2016 at 3:23 AM

I, my husband and 75 years old my mum will travel to Krabi (Aonang) end of this month. Due to my mum's age, we plan to take a cab to and from airport, and also need a round trip car transfer from Aonang to Krabi town on the next day.

Understand from website that they charge B$600 for 1 airport transfer and B$500/car for Aonang-krabi town. Can anyone suggest a reliable driver who can offer a better price? Add up S$600x2 + B$500x2 will be more expensive than my accommodation expense :-(

Many tks,

5 Answers Aug 7, 2016 at 3:16 AM
    • Night club in phuket

Phuket Aug 5, 2016 at 8:47 AM

Any recommend night club in phuket ???
      Thanks 

2 Answers Aug 13, 2016 at 9:32 PM
    • transport from Lipa Noi Pier to Chaweng

Ko Samui Jul 28, 2016 at 3:44 PM

Dear All
      could you please tell me how much cost a taxi from Lipa Noi Pier to Chaweng. Is there another option like songthaew, minivan. We are 2 People.
      thanks
      Lenn

1 Answer Jul 28, 2016 at 11:51 PM
    • To Penang from anywhere south Thailand

Ko Lanta Yai Jul 28, 2016 at 11:11 AM

We are currently in rewai southern Phuket from here we are going to phi phi we've been travelling for a month and taken a good few days break here at my aunty and uncles house in Phuket So phi phi is the next stop then meeting my boyfriend in Penang 10 days later just wondering between phi phi and Penang what is the best route if you have 10 days cheapest is best. Thanks is advance.

5 Answers Jul 30, 2016 at 10:51 AM
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Trip to Maya Beach

Phuket Jul 14, 2016 at 3:00 AM

I wish to know which day trip goes to Maya Beach along with Phi Phi Island. Or is it better to go to Phi Phi Island, stay for a night and complete Maya Beach. I also have interst in Snorkeling.
      Induc

6 Answers Nov 25, 2016 at 4:15 AM
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Food at Fantasea

Phuket Jul 6, 2016 at 7:49 PM

I wish to know that dinner at Fantasea show in Phuket, caters for vegetarian dishes also or not. What kind of Menu they have
      Induc

2 Answers Jul 7, 2016 at 12:02 AM
    • Long-term Accomodation

Ko Samui Jul 5, 2016 at 7:10 AM

On August 1st I will start an internship at a hotel in Chaweng beach. I would like to rent a small apartment for one year. I will not be earning a lot of money, therefore it should be something affordable. Could anyone recommend any agents which can rent out local apartmets?
      On Google I can only find holiday apartments, which are usually more expensive and they don't have a kitchen. It should preferably be at or not far from Chaweng.

Thx in advance

5 Answers Jul 7, 2016 at 4:14 AM
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Phang Nga Bay

Phuket Jul 4, 2016 at 12:42 AM

I am planning a trip around 22 Nov this year to Krabi. Then I wish to travel to Phuket by bus. I presume Phang Nga Bay is midway between Krabi and Phuket. Is it possible to take a morning bus from Krabi and stop at Phang Nga Bay. Finish visit to James Bond Island and then take later bus to Phuket.

Also last week of November, there will be no rains or cyclones in that area.

Induc

7 Answers Nov 25, 2016 at 4:16 AM
    • What is the attraction nearby Natai Beach

Phangnga Jun 23, 2016 at 2:45 AM

Hi, I want to know the attractions that nearby Natai beach, I had seen Natai's information from this website ap-natai.com/information/nat... It's make me have desire to go this beach. Please reccommend me about the attractions nearby Natai beach.

Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 2, 2016 at 5:07 AM
    • Southern Thailand Agricultural Fair at Prince of Songkla University

Hat Yai Jun 6, 2016 at 10:58 PM

In 2016, from which weekend to which in August will d fair be held? Dates please.

4 Answers Jun 9, 2016 at 6:08 PM
    • Vehicle hire

Phuket May 28, 2016 at 4:33 AM

Best place in phuket for car and motorcycle hire?

4 Answers Sep 11, 2016 at 9:48 PM
    • Daisy1991's Profile Photo

How much should we tip?

Phuket May 28, 2016 at 1:39 AM

I have another question also! Haha first time in Thailand! How much is a sufficient tip? For food, drinks, and pictures? I hear to get pictures with animals and lady boys you have to tip? How much? Thank you :)

5 Answers Jun 21, 2016 at 7:43 AM
    • Daisy1991's Profile Photo

Weather worries

Phuket May 28, 2016 at 1:30 AM

Hi me and my fiancé are travelling to Phuket from uk on 14th June for two weeks! I'm so worried about the weather all my apps say it's raining and stormy. :(

7 Answers Jun 21, 2016 at 7:52 AM
    • vacation in ko samui

Ko Samui May 26, 2016 at 10:41 PM

planning a 4N/5D hoilday in ko samui, thailand. How is the weather in early august ?

Is it a better place than krabi, thailand ? Can anyone advise ?

11 Answers Jun 28, 2016 at 7:05 AM
    • MightyMo41's Profile Photo

Hotel for honeymoon

Phuket May 22, 2016 at 4:57 AM

Hello

MY friend is getting married next month, he would like to travel with his wife to Phuket, Thailand, looking for nice, quiet hotel with a good view for some romantic days. Any suggestions please !!!

Note: the budget per night is 75 to 100 USD

Thank you in advance

5 Answers May 25, 2016 at 5:19 AM
    • travelling solo to phuket

Phuket May 15, 2016 at 12:35 AM

hey guys, i need your advice, as m going to phuket alone on 8th of june. i havent travelled alone before.. my trip will be of 7 nights 8 days. now i m a bit scared that what ill do in phuket for 7 days. are 7 days a worth in phuket, or should i travel to phi phi for 3 days and the remaining 3 days in phuket.

6 Answers May 25, 2016 at 5:17 AM
    • Places to hangout

Southern Thailand May 4, 2016 at 2:16 AM

Hi Respected Members,

I wanna know where we can hangout in the night with beautiful girls in Phuket, Pattaya & Bangkok.
      we even heard of good places on Coral Isand , Pattaya.

we really wanna enjoy at the fullest.

Please do the needful and share us the best you can.

Regards,

Tushar

4 Answers May 13, 2016 at 3:48 AM