change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jcourtnellsmith's Profile Photo

ICE FOR SALE

Adeje Sep 10, 2016 at 11:27 AM

What supermarkets sell bags of ice? Previous experience show freezers in apartment to be lacking

more
    • traa's Profile Photo

Best option for family of 3 (couple + 1 year old) in Nov/Dec

Canary Islands Sep 17, 2016 at 3:28 AM

Hello,
      We are looking for a place to spend one week by the end of November, beginning of December. We are traveling with our (by then) 1 year old daughter so we'd rather stay in a place with good weather and not having to catch a long flight. As we are from Portugal we thought about the canary Islands.
      Now we just have to choose one island! Any advice? Considering we'll be with a (possibly) toddler by then? We hate very touristy places and resorts but we are aware that maybe we'll have to "close our eyes" a bit this time.
      Thank you!
      Tãnia

more
    • maria_hz's Profile Photo

Weather and temperature late Nov- early Dec?

Isla de Tenerife Aug 26, 2016 at 2:28 PM

We would like to go to Tenerife for a week but won't be able to go until late November - early December. Would we be likely to get degrees around 25-27 at all, and if so, what part of the island?
      I'd prefer up to 30 degrees, but because of work meetings we wont't be able to go until after 24 Nov, so now I am thinking maybe it will be too cool for me by then. It seems to be low season as well, as prices seem to go down towards Dec.
      Thanks!

more