change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tips for Palma

Palma de Mallorca Oct 6, 2016 at 3:43 PM

Hello guys.
      My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Palma around end of October.
      We are in our mid 20's and found some really cheap tickets for 3 days in Palma.
      What would you recommend us to see, in which part to stay (cheap)?
      Looking forward to any tips, advices and answers.
      Thank you.

by PATRICIAM27 Online Now Apr 10, 2015 at 5:46 AM

Hi, we are travelling to Soller in October. Arriving in the evening in Palma. There are no buses to Soller at this time, does anyone have any suggestions regarding this as taxi prices are pretty hefty, or is anyone arrived in Palma on the 5th October who would like to share a taxi?

Many thanks

4 Answers Apr 10, 2015 at 6:50 AM
    • Getting to Soller from Palma airport on a Sunday

by chrisb7580 Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 8:37 AM

We should arrive at the airport at 1645 on Sunday April 7th. What is the cheapest way to get to Soller by public transport?

3 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 11:16 AM
    • Cook wanted

by david42 Online Now Feb 8, 2009 at 3:35 AM

Can anyone please suggest how I might find a good local cook to come in 2 or 3 evenings and make 6 of us some good Spainish food at the villa we are renting in Port de Soller in June?

• Driver to Soller from Palma?

by Jeanne33931 Online Now Jul 12, 2005 at 3:44 AM

We are arriving on a cruise ship and will miss the first TRAIN to Soller. What would it cost to hire a driver or to take a bus to Soller from the cruise ship area? We would prefer the driver. Sorry for the repost, but I could not see how to edit my last post. (Too early in the morning!)

2 Answers Jul 13, 2005 at 3:16 AM
    • KeithBarry's Profile Photo

Cheap accommodation

by KeithBarry Online Now Jan 13, 2005 at 5:34 AM

I'm visting Mallorca in April and want to find somewhere cheap in Peurto Soller - any ideas? Keith

2 Answers Jan 14, 2005 at 4:02 AM