Sok Kwu Wan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where is club/bar?

Hong Kong May 13, 2016 at 7:51 PM

Hi, can anyone share with me the name and location of this club/bar?

Thanks!

more
    • Numismatic products

Hong Kong Island May 4, 2016 at 7:17 PM

Where can l find shops that sell or trade in HongKong old currency notes, coins and accessories for numismatic collectors?

more
    • maggiefoss's Profile Photo

Rainy day activities in Hong kong

Hong Kong May 20, 2016 at 8:46 AM

We are here in Hong Kong, and the weather forecast has said it will be very hard rain showers all weekend. Is there something we can do inside that would be interesting, besides shopping? We are at the Marco Polo hotel in Kowloon , so we are near the museum of art. Should we go there? What else would be good to do in the rain?

more
    • shirleybongbong's Profile Photo

Cheapest hotel near Disneyland and Ocean Park in Hong Kong

Hong Kong May 10, 2016 at 4:30 PM

Me, my mom, and my daughter are going to Hong Kong in July. Anybody knows of a cheaper hotel that is safe, clean, not so far from the airport, but near the train station or hop & go bus to Disneyland and Ocean Park? We would be there for 5 days. Can I book a room for two beds for the three of us? My mom and daughter are small so we can fit. Just wondering. Also looking for another place to visit in Hong Kong.

more
    • hb_capri's Profile Photo

Bakeries in Golden Mile

Hong Kong May 23, 2016 at 9:05 PM

Hi,

We are celebrating our daughter's 5th bday in HK. Need recommendations for a good bakery that can do a Frozen themed cake. We'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Golden Mile. Anything close to that would be ideal

Thank You

more
    • maggiefoss's Profile Photo

2 days in Hong Kong...what shouldn't we miss

Hong Kong May 18, 2016 at 5:40 AM

We have two days in Hong Kong, we have never been here before, and we would like to know what we should do, and should not miss. Any tips on a great restaurant we shouldn't miss??

more
    • Mens long gown/cheong sam Shanghai style

Hong Kong May 2, 2016 at 2:15 AM

Sorry , i couldnt see my question posted on the site, so sorry if its double posting.

Hi! Im going to hongkong soon and would like to know where i can buy or get tailor made Cheong sam for mens? Like the ones they use to wear in shanghai, the long gown. What prices would i be looking at? Is There 'off the rack' ones?

Thank you!

more

Birthday in Disneyland

Hong Kong May 21, 2016 at 11:06 PM

Hi,

We are planning to visit Disneyland to celebrate our daughter's 5th birthday. She is a big fan of the movie Frozen and I want to arrange a Frozen themed cake for her at the park. Is there any place that does delivery there? or can I order at one of the restaurants inside the park. Any help would be appreciated

Thank You
      Harsha

more

Hong Kong -Macao Cotai Ferry

Hong Kong May 21, 2016 at 11:59 PM

Hi,

We are landing at 11:20 AM at HK Terminal 1 and planing to take a ferry to Macao the same day. The ferry timings are 13:30 and 16:30. Is it realistic to expect to catch a ferry in 2 hours after clearing immigration? or should we go for the later one? Is there any other mode you would recommend?

Thanks in advance
      Harsha

more
    • iriz123's Profile Photo

Affordable, Cheap Hostel in Hong Kong

Hong Kong May 11, 2016 at 9:00 PM

Where can I find Cheap Hostel/ Hotel in Hong Kong. Thank you

more
    • SAMPAN to SOK KWU WAN

by pmcpmc Online Now Mar 17, 2007 at 10:35 PM

Can anyone tell me roughly what it costs to hire one of the small sampans to go from Aberdeen across to Sok Kwu Wan - not interested in anything flashy, just those small ones one sees usually with an old lady "captain" floating around Aberdeen harbour?

1 Answer Mar 20, 2007 at 8:12 PM