change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Sør-Trøndelag Travel Answer Locations

• Booking a helicopter flight

Olden Jun 12, 2016 at 5:42 AM

Can I book a helicopter flight at the cruise port? Many thanks!!!

4 Answers Jun 13, 2016 at 9:41 AM
    • Trondheim at Christmas

Trondheim Aug 20, 2015 at 10:19 AM

What restaurants, hotel or otherwise are likely to be open in Trondheim on Dec 24,25 and 26 this year. Do trains normally run on 26 Dec? If not what transport is available to the airport? Many thanks in anticipation!

1 Answer Aug 20, 2015 at 1:39 PM
    • Norwegian Cruise Excursions tips requests

Olden Aug 14, 2015 at 8:37 AM

Thank you Dabs for your detail transportation information from Olden Cruise terminal to Briksdal. Taking the public bus is so cheap and seems easy. Five of us are thinking of doing the same but are concern about the availability. Is there only one bus at each departure time?
      We will be on Princess Caribbean deaprting Southampton on August 29 and docking at Stavanger, Olden, Hellesylt, Geiranger and Bergen. In Geiranger, the bus tours to MOUNT DALSNIBBA & FLYDALS GORGE are fully booked. Does anyone have alternate economical suggestions? We appreciate any tips shared.
      Thank You.

2 Answers Aug 15, 2015 at 12:18 AM
    • Ferries to Brekstad.

Brekstad May 20, 2015 at 10:18 AM

I am flying into Trondheim and have been told to take a ferry to Brekstad from that area. What ferries are available from Trondheim to Brekstad if I don't have a car? Thanks

2 Answers May 20, 2015 at 1:04 PM
    • Bus in trondheim

Trondheim Apr 12, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Can I catch a bus from th HUrtugruten terminal to the cathedral?

5 Answers Apr 12, 2015 at 4:06 PM
    • VincentW's Profile Photo

Visiting Lerkendal Stadion

Trondheim Apr 8, 2015 at 4:15 AM

Are there Stadium tours at Lerkendal stadion and ifso where can i find English information about it?

2 Answers Apr 8, 2015 at 4:40 AM
    • what port is in Fevåg

Fevåg Mar 31, 2015 at 12:15 AM

what is the port in Fevåg

3 Answers Mar 31, 2015 at 1:00 AM
    • MortenFM's Profile Photo

Going out in Trondheim thuesday 12. aug

Trondheim Aug 7, 2014 at 4:04 AM

where to go out in Trondheim thuesday 12 aug after 11 to see people and having a nice time

1 Answer Aug 7, 2014 at 4:15 AM
    • tram to glacier

Olden Aug 3, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Is there a tram and what is the cost for it now? We have some people with mobility issues and we are taking a mini van to the site but some of us are walking and the others are not sure if they will be able to get near the site.

1 Answer Aug 3, 2014 at 2:41 PM
    • Transport from Olden Port to Briksdal Glacier. We are arriving on the 9th September 2014/

Olden Jul 19, 2014 at 9:18 AM

We will be in port from 8 am to 3pm and would like to go and see Briksdal Glacier. Have arranged a party of 12 adults and are looking to arrange transport to and from Glacier.
      I know that we have to walk to the Glacier and that it is about 40 - 45 minutes each way.
      Can you recommend transport options for us as I understand that the local bus does not run in September
      Thank you

• Northern Lights

Orkanger Sep 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM

When and can you see the Northern Lights in Orkanger Norway?

2 Answers Sep 24, 2013 at 10:30 PM
    • Names of Transportation Companies in Olden, Norway for Independent Tour

Olden Aug 16, 2013 at 6:41 AM

For two months I have sent numerous e-mails to tour companies in Olden and haven't received a response.
      We are on a RCL ship stopping in Olden and I would like to see certain sights in Olden. Can anyone recommend a tour agency who would take us on a one day tour in Olden, Norway. We are leaving on Sept 6, 2013. Any assistance you can give me is GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU

1 Answer Aug 16, 2013 at 7:41 AM
    • Summer Packing for Trondheim Norway

Trondheim May 20, 2013 at 2:07 AM

As i will be visiting Norway between June to September,please suggest what type of jackets or warm clothes should i carry to beat the weather??

3 Answers May 20, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    • btaior's Profile Photo

New Year Eve 2012/13

Trondheim Dec 3, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I'm going to spend the New Year Eve in Trondheim with 3 friends and I would like to receive some suggestions about where to go on that night such as dinner, party, club or whatever can be experienced in the town! Thank you,

1 Answer Dec 18, 2012 at 2:21 PM
    • a place to stay in Brekstad

Brekstad Mar 16, 2012 at 4:07 AM

I'm looking for a place to stay in the neighborhood of Brekstad (Orland,Botngaard,Oksvoll,...) between 30/05/2012 and 08/06/2012.
      It seems that all hotels and campsites are fully booked for that period. Can someone help me finding a place for 1 person? Thank you very much!
      kind regards, Peter

1 Answer Mar 16, 2012 at 6:36 AM
    • trondheim restaurants

Trondheim Dec 26, 2011 at 1:48 AM

what restaurants are open 26th december2011

• unusual query

Trondheim Jun 2, 2011 at 6:01 AM

This is a long shot. I am going to Trondheim in the summer and hope to contact someone my father spent time with in the war (or his family). I have a letter from the gentleman in question which took five years to reach my father, but which time the war had ended. He had always wanted to get back in touch. I am reluctant to name the person here so as to respect their privacy, but would welcome any ideas as to websites/forums where I could trace him? As I said a long shot, but would be great to reply to that letter from the war in person!
      Any ideas - and anyone from Trondheim that I could message direct? Thanks

5 Answers Jun 2, 2011 at 11:25 AM
    • The role of public Participation

Røros Sep 14, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Hi, im glady to be a membership in this site.
      I need to know the role of public participation in the designation of World Heritage(ie in Roros). As I expect to be there in early october to visit a site.

3 Answers Sep 16, 2010 at 7:44 AM

Trondheim Aug 22, 2010 at 7:19 PM

4 Answers Feb 12, 2011 at 12:58 AM
    • troll collecting

Trondheim Nov 20, 2009 at 7:37 AM

i was in norway in june and fell in love with trolls of all shapes and kinds. could you give me some of the merchant names and e-mail addresses or even just address so i can build my collection also love the fur hats and did not buy enough for everyone hepl redlight brentaes other half pattii

2 Answers Dec 11, 2009 at 3:30 PM
    • rennohokwerda's Profile Photo

Climate Røros

Røros May 9, 2009 at 1:28 AM

what's the climate in the summer in Røros? And are there many musquitoes there (it's a great plain, so I don't hope so...)?

2 Answers May 23, 2009 at 2:20 AM
    • Art exchibition in Trondheim abbey

Trondheim Sep 20, 2008 at 2:17 PM

I was in Trondheim at the start of September (6th-7th of September) and was to Trandheim. In the museum near the cathedral (not the art museum but other) there was an exhibition of paintings (all the paintings were created by two authors) which I liked, but I forgot the names of the two authors whose paintings these were. Does somebody know them?

3 Answers Sep 24, 2008 at 2:02 PM
    • Olden and Briksdal Glacier

Olden May 8, 2008 at 3:58 PM

Hello, next month we are going on a cruise and one of the stops is Olden. I am looking at the possibility of organising our own excursion to see Briksdal Glacier (not to walk on it) I imagine there must be some kind of local transportation from Olden to the Glacier but so far I have been unsuccesful in finding buses, car rentals, etc. Does anybody know if there are buses that connect these two points and if so provide info. Thank you very much.

3 Answers May 10, 2008 at 3:12 PM
    • sprdak11's Profile Photo

Cheap accommodation

Trondheim Feb 3, 2008 at 4:39 AM

Hello. I hope to go to Trondheim for a couple of days. Can anyone recommend me any cheap accommodation in this city?

1 Answer Feb 5, 2008 at 6:54 AM
    • Two daysTourisum pakage from Trondheim to Stanvanger

Trondheim Feb 1, 2008 at 11:10 PM

I am coming for trainings in Trondheim and Stanvanger. I got 2days gap between two trainings. i want to utilise those 2 days for site seeing. Can you suggest me any 2 days package tour from Trondheim to Stanvanger with site seeing by road or cruise.

3 Answers Feb 4, 2008 at 4:23 AM
    • MSLIV's Profile Photo

Cruise ports in Norway

Olden Jan 29, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Does any one of you know any thing about Olden? I am cruising Celebrity Century and Olden is one of the ports. Any fellow cruisers out there

6 Answers Jan 31, 2008 at 10:35 AM
    • To Stockholm - by train

Trondheim Jan 6, 2008 at 9:51 AM

Is it possible to travel by train from Trondheim to Stockholm (in August)

4 Answers Jan 14, 2008 at 3:59 PM
    • How to go take bus from Trondheim airport to Utleirvegen

Trondheim Aug 9, 2007 at 12:26 PM

Hallo all,
      I am a student from Asia and this summer I have to take a trip to Trondheim city (the exact address is Utleivergen 140, 7036 Trondheim). I will be landing in Trondheim Airport Vernes and I am planning to take the bus from airport to the address above. Can someone tell me how much this would cost me? and is it the cheapest option to travel from Vernes airport to Utleivergen street?And also tell me whether i can buy the bus ticket from airport?
      Thank U in advance

3 Answers Aug 14, 2007 at 7:55 AM
    • Transportation from Trondheim to Bergen

Trondheim Jul 8, 2007 at 4:51 PM

I need to make my way from Trondheim to Bergen with the possibility of one night stay over on the way. The cruise ship Hurtigruten seemed very expensive yet I would love to see one of the fjords. Is there another way to manage this via another boat charter or rail or car? How long would it take?
      Thank you

2 Answers Jul 9, 2007 at 10:22 AM
    • car hire trondheim airport

Trondheim Apr 24, 2007 at 4:44 AM

does anyone know of cheap car hire at airport thanks

1 Answer Apr 24, 2007 at 6:01 AM