VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Soe

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sallam88's Profile Photo

One week in Saumatra

Sumatra Feb 12, 2017 at 5:06 AM

Hi mates,

I would like to visit Sumatra for a week, I will be flying from Kuala Lumpur to Medan (haven't decided from which city to fly back to Malaysia) and would like to visit Lake Toba (Danau Toba) so I will be appreciated if someone can suggest me any tips or info about the lake or any nearby attractions as well as I'm open to any suggested itinerary in Sumatra

Thanks a lot

more
    • Contact details for Hotel Jati Asih?

by ElenaCM Online Now Dec 18, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Hello, I visited Soe 3 weeks ago (November 2014), and stayed at hotel Jati Asih. Pretty nice and cheap place, which was recommended on the Lonely Planet. The problem is that I forgot a camera in my room when I checked out. I've been desperately trying to get in touch with the hotel, but the number I have seems to be wrong, because I can't get through. The number I have is 038822407

Can somebody please help?? I'm really sad to lose not just the camera but all my photos on the memory card... :-(

• Fatumnasi to Soe

by Polodeltaromeo Online Now Aug 13, 2014 at 8:38 PM

How long should we allow from the village of Fatumnasi to Soe?

1 Answer Aug 13, 2014 at 10:43 PM
    • Boti Village

by Manny-Napoleon Online Now Aug 6, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Greetings from Dili-East Timor
      I have visited Boti Village in Soe, West Timor-Indonesia and I am trying to spot it on Google Earth and i can not find it.
      Would I be able to get the bearing of Latitude and Longitude of this Village.
      I have met met some members (Theo/Helen) that have visited Boti and forgot to ask them.
      Regards

Manny

3 Answers Aug 8, 2009 at 3:43 AM