Snogebæk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 5 days in Denmark

Copenhagen Jun 29, 2016 at 1:57 PM

I wrote it on the Denmark forum but no one answered so I hope you can help me here, it's important because I want to book my flights but I need advice to know the best route....

I was in lovely Copenhagen, Elsinor, Hillerod, Roskilde, Brede and the town of Louisiana museum the last time I travelled to Denmark.
      This Time I have the possibillty to book a flight to Billund in early september for a full 5 days (the flight back is on the sixth day). My question - How can I plan this trip so I can see the most interesting/beautiful places?
      I'm 30, but I think the lego land is an experience I should see... so should I stay also for 1 night in billund? Where should I go next? Should I go to Fyn to stay 1 night in odense? should I go to Aarhus for 1 night too? Mostly I like to explore outdoor activities such as beautiful nature and enjoy the beautiful streets vibes better than cathedrals and museums....
      It's also important to add that I plan to do everything by trains so I hope it won't be expensive.. is there a card I can buy like the copenhagen card I bought on my last trip?
      I can take the flight back from Billund or from Copenhagen but I want to plan it first so I know what's the better option.... Thanks in advance for all the help!! :)

more
    • Transportation to hotel Fagernes Quality Hotel and Resort

Denmark Jul 5, 2016 at 10:12 AM

Further to my earlier request, I was able to find the hotel details for first 2 nights. It is Fagerenes, and not sure if that is in center of Copenhagen. Just in case I need to find my way from airport to the hotel to join the tour group, can anyone help please with directions, metro, bus or shuttle. Trying to avoid costly taxi expense.
      Thanks to all.

more
    • Joining UK tour Copenhagen, on to Norway to Stockholm for return flights

Denmark Jul 5, 2016 at 9:52 AM

I normally travel solo, but because I have not been to any of cities and was told its expensive, decided to book a land package which will cover route from Copenhagen, returning via Stockholm where I will get flight to Dublin for overnight to return to JFK.

I tour details that cover mostly hotels with breakfast daily, one dinner is included but will need to prepare to handle the expenses as I travel onward. Understand some places are not in Eurozone and need help trying to budget using currencies other than Sterling and Euros. I am experienced senior traveler and enjoy light meals.
      I normally enjoy a good breakfast, light lunch (yogurt, fruits, sandwich or soups) and then look forward to full dinner each evening. I live in NY and not sure where I can purchase foreign currencies. Does anyone know what kind of transportation is available from Copenhagen airport in case my flight arrives late and might miss tour pick up bus? How far is airport from city and is there a metro or coach from airport to reach city or surroundings?

Looking forward to help if someone is accustomed to this route. Thank you.

more
    • Transportation from airport to Fagernes, Quality Hotel & Resort

Copenhagen Jul 5, 2016 at 10:14 AM

Transportation to hotel Fagernes Quality Hotel and Resort

Denmark seconds ago

Further to my earlier request, I was able to find the hotel details for first 2 nights. It is Fagerenes, and not sure if that is in center of Copenhagen. Just in case I need to find my way from airport to the hotel to join the tour group, can anyone help please with directions, metro, bus or shuttle. Trying to avoid costly taxi expense.
      Thanks to all.

more