Slano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Petrol stations near Pula Airport

Pula Aug 31, 2016 at 1:09 AM

Departing Pula Airport at 5.30 am on Sunday 25 Sept - starting to get really worried about returning hire car with full tank of petrol. Any suggestions please - don't want to have to overnight near the airport. We will be staying at Rovinj

more
    • Airport petrol stations

Pula Aug 31, 2016 at 1:01 AM

Got a flight at 5am from Pula airport and we're returning an Avis hire car - are there any petrol stations nearby that are open in the early hours on SUNDAY 25 September so that we can top up - all suggestions much appreciated. We will probably leave Rovinj at about 3am and Google maps reckons it is about a 45 minute drive - which means nearer an hours drive - don't want to get fined or take full to full option - starting to get somewhat worried

more
    • alisononthego's Profile Photo

boat/ferry to Kolocep Island from Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik Sep 26, 2016 at 12:31 PM

Hello, please can anyone tell me where we get the boat for Kolocep Island,in Dubrovnik? Is it near the cruise port? I believe the hotel on the island has its own boat for residents and there is a separate one for foot passengers just visiting. I have found one ferry but it only seems to go four times each day...... is this the only one does anyone know please? Many thanks in advance

more

ferry to Kolocep Island

Otok Kolocep Sep 26, 2016 at 12:45 PM

How often does the ferry from Gruz go to Kolocep Island on Sundays please...?

more
    • Hotels in Dubrovnik

Croatia Sep 24, 2016 at 6:41 AM

Can anyone recommend hotels in Dubrovnik. Planning a 2017 summer trip. Family of 6 total (2 adults 4 children). The challenge for us at times is getting all of us in one room/suite. We are hotel snobs. Looking for recommendations. Villa-Dubrovnik seems nice - but a little high in price. Any others? Near town? Would want it to be near town, with a pool and near a beach.

more
    • Sightseeing

Rovinj Sep 3, 2016 at 1:55 AM

Suggestions for pretty/cute villages/towns - circular trip of about 3 hours duration - can flex a little in duration. Depart in a couple of weeks time - not into hiking or restaurants as we have breakfast and an evening meal but recommendations for light lunches much appreciated - we have a hire car -not sure if we can take the car into Slovenia as Slovenia required a vignette last time we were there. We've done Venice several times. Not into boat trips - after the last one to Korcula

Many thanks

more

Private boat from Gruz to Kolocep Island

Dubrovnik Sep 26, 2016 at 12:56 PM

Sorry.....another question re boat to Kolocep Island...... I think we would rather take a private boat as the ferry does not have enough sailings on Sundays.... would it be easy enough to get a private water taxi and any idea of the cost please?...... Thanks a million.....we arrive Saturday 1st Oct!!!

more
    • Irina_Blyumina's Profile Photo

Where to buy fish and seafood

Dubrovnik Sep 7, 2016 at 6:37 AM

Hello. I'm in Dubrovnik now. I live in a room with a stove. When I booked it I expected to cook fresh fish and sea food but I don't understand where I can buy it. There is nothing in the nearest stores. May be there are local people who will explane me how to find this secret place. ;-)
      Thanks. Irina

more
    • Piltvice lake

Zagreb Sep 10, 2016 at 6:34 AM

I will be in Croatia around 29th November. i would like to know if Plitvice lake is worth going at this time of the year? I have read from some blogs that at this time of the year, there is nothing much too see in Plitvice lake. Please give an opinion.Thank You

more