change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• footy_m's Profile Photo

Best Area to be based to Tour Chania ?

Chania Dec 4, 2016 at 7:15 PM

HI 5 Girls are coming to Chania next summer and I'm trying to search were to base them.
      I don't want them driving as they are young, and I prefer they get ferries or boats to go to
      Balos Beach, Elafonissi , and wherever else they want. Is chania the only place to be based for no Transport ?
      They will go clubbing to PLatanias and Agai Marina. Is transport to and from there easy at Night ?

Thanks

more
    • windpaard's Profile Photo

the bus from airport athens to Port rafina stops in artemidas?

Artemida Nov 23, 2016 at 11:43 AM

I would like to know if the bus from Athens airport to port Rafina stops in Artemidas(Artemis) and where are the stops situated?thanks

more
    • Thessaloniki to Istanbul

Greece Nov 26, 2016 at 3:29 AM

Hey, I live in Thessaloniki as an Erasmus-student and I'm going on a trip to Istanbul in the second week of Christmas break. What is the best (and cheapest) way to go there? I found some websites with a night train, which seems perfect for me, but I can't find the prizes anywhere and neither do I know where I can buy the tickets (just at the normal train station of Thessaloniki? Or that special international train ticket store at Plateia Aristotelous?). Can anyone help me out? A bus is also okay, if that's the only other option, but then again I'd prefer a nightbus so it won't cost me any valuable time on travelling.

more
    • mariakaptein's Profile Photo

walking on Skyros and Evia

by mariakaptein Online Now Jan 24, 2016 at 8:31 AM

Hello,
      In September I plan to go 2,5 weeks to Skyros ans Evia, mainly for walking but I also like
      (pre-)historic places. My plan is: fly to Athens, take ferry to Skyros and stay app. 1 week, then to Evia and spent
      rest of holiday there. Can anyone give advise on places to stay / walks etc. ? Are there also good busconnections or do I need to rent a sooter ?

Thankx !!

4 Answers Jan 24, 2016 at 12:49 PM
    • artbeats's Profile Photo

Uig to Sconcer to Uig for ferry

by artbeats Online Now Apr 23, 2013 at 5:02 AM

I will be driving from Eriskay to Uig - then hopefully catch the ferry from Sconcer to Raasay and back in time for the ferry which leaves at 4pm on Wednesday 8 May 2013. I am just asking anyone for tips because I have never tried this before! I've stayed in the Uists and Eriskay (love both which is why I am returning).

Any tips re driving/catching the ferries/ etc etc PLEASE would be most welcome. Thanks

5 Answers Apr 23, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    • ptrim's Profile Photo

Use of ATMs on Skyros

by ptrim Online Now Jul 24, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Hello,

I will be visiting Skyros next week. I have heard that I should take cash as ATMs (cash machines) may not be working.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Many thanks,
      Patti

3 Answers Jul 30, 2012 at 9:06 PM
    • gwendar's Profile Photo

the best way to get to skyros

by gwendar Online Now Jun 18, 2011 at 5:08 AM

im looking to go to skyros but finding it hard to find flights or ferrys

2 Answers Jul 10, 2011 at 11:13 AM