Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MightyMo41's Profile Photo

Georgian E-visa

Georgia 2 hours ago

Hello VT members

I have applied for Georgian E-visa, they said that they will study the case and will reply me within five working days, today is the 6th day, is that mean I will not get it or it is normal to be late to give decision, and I just have to wait longer?

• sheriK9's Profile Photo

where to stay in october?

Salem 3 hours ago

planning a driving trip with one or two other couples. suggestions for where to stay and if it might be a bit less expensive and less crowded in marblehead. will be driving down from maine for a 2-night stay.

• safe east memphs

Memphis Oct 15, 2016 at 1:34 PM

i need to stay near east memphis, is this a safe area? what hotels are recommended in the area? i saw some reviews that mentioned drug traffcking in parking lots and i want to be sure that i am booked in a hotel in a good area

• 420 friendly Hotels

Denver 19 hours ago

We are going to Denver for a few days and looking forward to enjoying some Cannabis at the end of our day.However, we have been told that most of the Hotels forbid any use of cannabis on their premises. Can anyone suggest a Hotel in Downtown Denver that will at least tolerate responsible, moderate use of weed on their property? I know we could do edibles but we are old school and love to pass a joint.

• Best way to travel around Nashville at night with a child

Nashville Oct 9, 2016 at 4:51 PM

I am visiting Nashville for a concert at TPAC. Safety is my main concern with a child in tow. Should I stay at Doubletree or another downtown hote...or in another location in Nashville?

Should I use a cab or Uber (which company if you know of a good one...) for travel late at night or attempt to park and walk?

• Where to park CHEAP near Port Everglades while on a 12-day cruise.

Fort Lauderdale Oct 8, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Where can we park our car for 12-days near Port Everglades that is CHEAP?

• evening shows + observatories?

New Mexico Oct 6, 2016 at 9:02 AM

Hello, I'm a TA wanting to explore NM & I'm curious about:
      a) a location (other than usual suspects i.e. albuquerque/santa fe) that might have

a evening show of sorts i.e. a amphitheatre wi/entertainment?

b) a location in NM.....(anywhere south) that might have a observatory where folks

can star gaze?

• Aussie_Blayne's Profile Photo

New York to the South (Towns to visit)

United States of America 3 hours ago

Hi guys,

Travelling to USA in this coming January, and I've got a spare 2 weeks in which I want to travel from New York down to Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans by either bus or train before flying home from LA.... I was wondering about towns/cities that are worth stopping into for a night or two? Whilst I enjoy getting out and seeing the sites, I enjoy meeting friendly locals and having a beer or 2 so places with a nightlife preferably...

Thanks all!

• sheriK9's Profile Photo

where to stay nearest the park in october

Acadia National Park 3 hours ago

suggestions for places to stay nearest the park during the month of october? does not have to be fancy. not sure if bar harbor is best or another place....we will be driving the new england coast next year.

• Where to stay in Santa Barbara for young seniors with a car?

Santa Barbara Oct 25, 2016 at 11:43 AM

Spending 4 days in Santa Barbara early in March after time in LA. Looking either for a VRBO place or a hotel, preferably with a kitchen area for brkfast. No need for the beach as we live on one on the East Coast, but trying to find the recommended areas to stay with walkable restaurants when we return from our daily touring.

• tranceperent's Profile Photo

Visiting South beach between 29th nov-5th dec

Miami Oct 18, 2016 at 12:17 AM

HI all, im visiting art miami between 29th nov to 5th december. Im from india. would love to meet local VTers from miami.
      if anyone up for it let me know so we can create VT meet accordingly

VT meet in november

Los Angeles Oct 18, 2016 at 12:01 AM

Hi I am manish from India. i have set up a meeting in beverly hill in november. Hope to catch up with you and other VT locals. I would really love to meet you guys from LA and around. I know being a thanksgiving week, it might be difficult for all, but would love to meet as many locals as possible.

• October 14-22

Oahu Sep 29, 2016 at 1:32 AM

Hello :D

I am planning to rent a car and go around Oahu! If anyone is around and would like to join and divide the cost, let me know! I am also down for sharing accommodations as well. :]

• October 14-22

Oahu Sep 29, 2016 at 1:32 AM

Hello :D

I am planning to rent a car and go around Oahu! If anyone is around and would like to join and divide the cost, let me know! I am also down for sharing accommodations as well. :]

• Is this place vibrant?

Panama City Beach Oct 20, 2016 at 11:21 AM

Hi all, I know someone from England who has been here & he has recommended it to me. In England basically nobody hears of this destination. Is the beach nice? & is there a decent nightlife scene? Many thanks

• Hotels In New Orleans

New Orleans Oct 19, 2016 at 6:49 AM

We are visiting NO next summer. Does anyone know where to stay? We are 4 adults and 3 teenagers.
      We want a good hotel, 3 or 4 stars in a safe city area.

Best regards

• A place to freshen up

Asheville Oct 18, 2016 at 11:53 AM

I am planning a surprise party that will have separate groups coming from different parts of the country arriving on the same day. Sleeping accommodations are taken care of but having them arrive there before the party would ruin the surprise. Is there a good place the parties could meet mid to late afternoon and freshen up after their travels?

VT meet in LA

Beverly Hills Oct 18, 2016 at 12:02 AM

Hi I am manish from India. i have set up a meeting in beverly hill in november. Hope to catch up with you and other VT locals. I would really love to meet you guys from LA and around. I know being a thanksgiving week, it might be difficult for all, but would love to meet as many locals as possible.

• Adrianobr's Profile Photo

Suggestion of Wineries

Napa Oct 17, 2016 at 7:21 AM

I'll be with my family in Napa. Could you suggest good/best wineries to visit and taste?

• TimC52's Profile Photo

vegas stag do night

Las Vegas Oct 10, 2016 at 12:14 PM

i have been given the epic task of organizing the stag do in Vegas day time is sorted it just night time events we are going out on tuesday the 29 nov and looking for ideas for were to drink and what to do any help on this would be great

thankyuo all in advance

• How good is the nightlife in Kansas City?

Kansas City Oct 7, 2016 at 5:51 AM

Hi all, I have 4-7 days to spare when I'm in the US next year. So am considering a few places. Is the nightlife good? & would I be right in thinking there isn't a lot of people from England in Kansas City? many thanks

• Nature photography workshops

United States of America Oct 7, 2016 at 1:28 AM

I want to hear suggestions for the best nature photography workshops as I love nature photography and want to grow as the nature photographer. I am in Los Angeles and ready to travel for the workshops.

• alexloves2travel's Profile Photo

First visit to Boston for the weekend!

Boston Oct 4, 2016 at 4:36 PM

We will be traveling to Boston this weekend for the first time! We will be staying near downtown and would like some suggestions on must do's.

We are also looking to take a day and travel by train to Portland ME to visit. If anyone has any suggestions on must do's in Portland we would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

• Great one day tour at south rim

Grand Canyon Oct 23, 2016 at 8:06 PM

Hi - we are staying at the South Rim Grand Canyon in mid december for two nights. Can anyone recommend one day tour / trip while we are there, that's informative, fun and physical. Thank you!!!

• nyceagle1633's Profile Photo

When and Where to Stay on the Alabama Coast

Alabama Oct 18, 2016 at 8:57 AM

Looking for either December or early April to go to Alabama. Never been. Want to do the coast. Which is the nicest beach, not too loud. Is the water warm enough in December or April/May.

• one day quick trip

by LorenzoDuarte78 Online Now Oct 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM

where is the best place to stay in Sioux falls sd cheap and clean. In the city

2 Answers Oct 29, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    • mip2's Profile Photo

Connections to Yankton

by mip2 Online Now May 3, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Which kind of transport connections do exist between Sioux Falls and Yankton ? I need to come early in the morning from Sioux Falls to Yankton ? I prefer public transportation (autobus etc)
      Thank you in advance :)

4 Answers May 3, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    • ypsi1968's Profile Photo

by ypsi1968 Online Now Jun 30, 2007 at 9:53 AM

Could anyone tell me about the crime in Sioux Falls, and do you feel safe walking the city alone at night or in the daytime for that matter? What about stray dogs (pit bulls to be exact)? I heard that their was a youth that was bitten by a stray pit bull just the other day there. I cannot walk here where I live because of this problem being so out of control. What would you say is the best zip code to live in Sioux Falls to raise a family?

1 Answer Jun 30, 2007 at 8:18 PM
    • Apartments downtown?

by Peperosso Online Now Mar 25, 2007 at 12:48 PM

Anyone know what companies have apartments downtown Sioux Falls for rent? I'm interested in a 2 or 3 bedroom. I couldn't find a lot of information that covers the downtown area.

Thanks in advance.

• RE: Don't Go Downtown at Night?

by Jaide Online Now Aug 12, 2006 at 8:25 AM

Of all the reviews I've read, of all the people I've spoken with, you are the only who has ever stated this. Would you please expand on Why one shouldn't go downtown at night?

2 Answers Sep 23, 2006 at 6:25 PM
    • chickky311's Profile Photo

Motel ice machines?

by chickky311 Online Now May 30, 2005 at 11:39 AM

This may sound like a stupid question, but does anyone know if Motel 6 has ice machines? I'll be bringing a cooler with me for bottled water and some other stuff and I want to make sure I can keep them cold while I'm there.

• chickky311's Profile Photo

Sioux Falls Motel 6

by chickky311 Online Now May 27, 2005 at 12:13 PM

Anyone know if this is a decent place? I'll be spending the night there in June on my way to Rapid City, and was wondering what to expece when I get there.

• Suggestions please

by HelenaTroy Online Now Oct 29, 2004 at 5:44 AM

Some friends have moved the to the Sioux Falls area from Dublin. It will be the family's first Christmas away from home and we want to send a gift. We were thinking of a large hamper with some scrummy food and drinks. They also have 2 small children, so obviously they will have to be catered for too! We are hoping for something that will convey good luck in your new home and Merry Christmas?? We were thinking of local produce/ delicacies and perhaps some hand-made wooden toys for the boys as our sister will be visiting too and will bring the things they miss from home ? Thanking you in advance Elaine

1 Answer Nov 12, 2004 at 2:05 PM
    • Sioux Falls nightlife?

by Pizle Online Now Nov 8, 2003 at 8:53 PM

I'll be passing through Sioux Falls en route to Denver next month. Any suggestions on nightlife for a few (well-behaved) college kids? Thanks. JP

1 Answer Sep 28, 2004 at 1:31 PM