change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Sinop Ili Travel Answer Locations

• How to contact the Sinop Museum

Sinop Jul 22, 2012 at 5:26 PM

My husband was stationed in Sinop in the 1960's and we are going to be in Sinop in September. I would like to contact the museum before we arrive. How do I contact them? Do they have an email address?
      DellaSue

3 Answers Jul 24, 2012 at 3:52 AM
    • LostinParadiseTR's Profile Photo

Sinop in May?

Sinop Nov 20, 2010 at 6:57 AM

I'm planning a visit to Amasya and Sinop. I am not good in hot and humid weather ... so rather than go in high summer, was thinking of visiting in May. I did wonder though if there will be enough facilities open during May .... hotels, etc also tour companies - I would like to visit the waterfalls nearby etc I am not expecting a beach type holiday (I realise the sea will be too cold for swimming in May) ... more a sightseeing one. Will there be enough up and running in May to do this there?

• LostinParadiseTR's Profile Photo

Tatlica waterfalls

Sinop Ili May 14, 2008 at 2:17 AM

I'm planning a holiday to include the Sinop area in July on Turkeys Black Sea Coast, and I'm keen to visit the Tatlica Waterfalls, which look spectacular on internet photos. I've heard there are some tours going there, but wondered how fit I need to be to join these and clamber around? I've no obvious disabilities- just being middleaged woman who is recovering slowly from M:E: so short on stamina (and not keen on heights!). I'd love to hear from anyone who has visited these falls about how strenous the trek to these falls is.

2 Answers May 18, 2008 at 9:01 AM