Sinop Ili

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• First time

Antalya Oct 25, 2016 at 8:57 AM

Hi I'm just wondering if u can help me. Usually I always go to marmaris but I will be flying directly to Antalya in February. Can you recommend some apartments or hotels that will be open and allow Turkish to stay? Thank you

• goolmamad's Profile Photo

airport to kemer or lara transfer

Kemer Oct 25, 2016 at 10:09 PM

Hi we will be in Antalya on next March may I know about transfer between airport and Lara or kemer may I use havash bus? Or tram? How much is taxi fare on midnight?

• Bus times and prices

Turkey Oct 10, 2016 at 8:48 AM

I am looking for buse times and prices from Antalya to Fethiye

• goolmamad's Profile Photo

searching hotel

Bodrum Oct 16, 2016 at 11:58 PM

hi it is my first trip to bodrum on next march . may some one tell me about 5 star hotels with good access to city ? or tell me which zone should i search for hotel ? other question is about airport . i want go to bodrum from istanbul so which airport is suitable for me to book my ticket ? thank you farzad

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

how long does it take to go through customs at Ataturk airport?

Turkey Oct 8, 2016 at 2:39 AM

we arrive at 12.20 and our flight out is at 01.15am so we have almost 11hours to find a hotel and rest for some hours.
      how long does it take to go through customs at Ataturk airport?

• calkid's Profile Photo

Road Trip

Istanbul Oct 11, 2016 at 8:07 AM

i want to drive from Istanbul to Bangkok

Popular Sinop Ili Travel Answer Locations

• How to contact the Sinop Museum

Sinop Jul 22, 2012 at 5:26 PM

My husband was stationed in Sinop in the 1960's and we are going to be in Sinop in September. I would like to contact the museum before we arrive. How do I contact them? Do they have an email address?

3 Answers Jul 24, 2012 at 3:52 AM
    • LostinParadiseTR's Profile Photo

Sinop in May?

Sinop Nov 20, 2010 at 6:57 AM

I'm planning a visit to Amasya and Sinop. I am not good in hot and humid weather ... so rather than go in high summer, was thinking of visiting in May. I did wonder though if there will be enough facilities open during May .... hotels, etc also tour companies - I would like to visit the waterfalls nearby etc I am not expecting a beach type holiday (I realise the sea will be too cold for swimming in May) ... more a sightseeing one. Will there be enough up and running in May to do this there?

• LostinParadiseTR's Profile Photo

Tatlica waterfalls

Sinop Ili May 14, 2008 at 2:17 AM

I'm planning a holiday to include the Sinop area in July on Turkeys Black Sea Coast, and I'm keen to visit the Tatlica Waterfalls, which look spectacular on internet photos. I've heard there are some tours going there, but wondered how fit I need to be to join these and clamber around? I've no obvious disabilities- just being middleaged woman who is recovering slowly from M:E: so short on stamina (and not keen on heights!). I'd love to hear from anyone who has visited these falls about how strenous the trek to these falls is.

2 Answers May 18, 2008 at 9:01 AM