Singkawang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fresh pork

Medan Nov 14, 2016 at 9:00 AM

What markets in Medan, Indonesia sell fresh pork for cooking at home?

more
    • Private Driver wanted

Surabaya Nov 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Coming to Surabaya 12/7 to 12/20 to visit friends, have a rental car, looking for a good driver for intermittent driving, inside and outside of the city, male or female no preference as long as a good driver

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top three towns to visit in Bali

Bali Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM

If members were to pick from their own experience to stay for 2/3nights at each....where would They chose as top three towns on the island to visit in January.

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top Three Locations on Island to stay

Bali Nov 13, 2016 at 5:48 AM

Can members advise from their experience of actually visiting, can they advise ...
      if they could spend two or three days in each --- what is their top three locations.
      There are so many locations around the island it would be good to get feedback. I shall stay close to airport on first and last day of trip but will go anywhere which is recommended from there

more
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Bali-jogyakarta-surabaya-bandung

Bali Nov 10, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Hi,
      I need help how to go to jogyakarta from bali and from jogyakarta i want to go surabaya and bandung,is there any bus or train beside taking the flight.
      Thanks,Much appreciated

more
    • Solo travel during Christmas - New Year period

Bali Nov 7, 2016 at 4:47 AM

I've (25, Male) been thinking of doing a quick solo trip to Bali at the end of this year. Basically would want to fly out of here (Melbourne) on the...— 02/01/2017...back in time for work/the new year

I think I'm opting more for a relaxing period as I've been in Melbourne during this holiday period my whole life, being from Melbourne you can imagine the partying that would've been done.

Ideally in my head it's...soak up the Sun all day every day I would be there, get to know Bali a bit more. Then night time I guess would speak for itself

This would be me traveling solo for the first time
      -Is this an okay time to fly out?
      -Anyone here thinking of doing the same?
      -Is it possible to choose activities to do whilst I'm there, and not necessarily have to pre-plan/organise them here?
      -Anything you guys would suggest/advise/advise against?
      -Anything you may think I need to know, I'm all ears

Thanks guys,

more

Near Singkawang