VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Singapore Travel Answers

change location
scrooge1947's Profile Photo

Universal Studio, Legoland

by scrooge1947 Online Now Feb 5, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Hi, Will be in Singapore in July, since last there I notice there is a Universal Studio and a day trip to Legoland in Malaysia.
My question is I am not a ride person(but have been to Universal L/A) do you think it is worth going to and also as a senior would Legoland be worth the visit. I do see them as good for photography. Thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • walkietalkie2012's Profile Photo

Re: Universal Studio, Legoland

by walkietalkie2012 Online Now Feb 5, 2013 at 12:44 PM

If u have been to the LA one, Singapore USS is quite small in comparison. And if u are not a ride person, not sure if that will be worth but the entrance fee is around32 for seniors age 65 n above. Half the cost of usual adult ticket. The ticket will be for the whole day so u can always go in n out while u venture the rest of Sentosa. Well if u want some excuse to go across the border u can always take a ride to Legoland. Its more for kids but hey u are on holiday...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • eagerexplorer's Profile Photo

by eagerexplorer Online Now Feb 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I was in Universal Studios Singapore and I enjoyed my time there! I had fun riding the Transformers -- very exciting indeed! My parents, both senior citizens, had a blast too.

Not sure about Legoland since I've never been to one. Hope this helps. Enjoy!

• walterwu's Profile Photo

by walterwu Online Now Feb 6, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Universal Studio Singapore is a miniature version of Universal L/A. If you have been to other Universal Studio in other countries, might be wise to skip the Singapore's version.

I believe there are two playland in Johor, Legoland and Hello Kitty. I've never been to either.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Singapore Travel Answer Locations