VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Singapore Travel Answers

change location

Nice dinner place to celebrate anniversary

by danieldeleeuw Online Now Jan 9, 2016 at 8:44 AM

I'm looking for a special place to have dinner on a Sunday with my wife. I want it to be a great experience. I'am traveling to Singapore in the last weekend of February. I saw that kant restaurants are closed on Sunday so any suggesties are appreciated. Thnx Daniel.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • visit2010's Profile Photo

Re: Nice dinner place to celebrate anniversary

by visit2010 Online Now Jan 9, 2016 at 3:41 PM

How about in the Singapore Flyer, the giant ferris wheel? But it could be expensive!

Check out the link below:

citytours.sg/singaporeflyers...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • walkietalkie2012's Profile Photo

Re: Nice dinner place to celebrate anniversary

by walkietalkie2012 Online Now Jan 9, 2016 at 8:55 PM

If you are looking for rooftop dining, there are many options available... Equinox at Swissotel Stamford. MBS has some too.. marinabaysands.com/sands-sky.... Or the Lighthouse at Fullerton.. the historical Fullerton Hotel is one of the country's national monument, once upon a time was a general post office and turned into a five star hotel...

If you are a fan of Gordon Ramsay, he has a restaurant at MBS.. at the lower floor.. if you are a fan of Jamie Oliver, he has a restaurant at Orchard Road...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines