Simferopol Travel Answers

change location

Vacation passport from Simferopol

by oceanbeachman Online Now Dec 18, 2003 at 1:32 PM

I have a friend who is planning to visit USA from Simferopol for a couple weeks. What is required? Passport? Visa? ANy advice/suggestions? THANKS!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Re: Vacation passport from Simferopol

    by Amer22 Online Now Dec 18, 2003 at 8:56 PM

    Yes, of course they will need a visa which is issued by US government. However, the bad news (for you and this person) is that they will have to keep planning and planning and planning . . . . . . ad infinitum. Reason being is that there is a very low probability that the average person from Ukraine will ever get a tourist visa to enter USA. So if you really want to spend time with this person, better get on your horse and apply for a visa to visit Ukraine. Another alternative is to meet in a country that readily gives entry visas to citizens of Ukraine. e.g. Turkey, Cyprus, Eqypt.

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Simferopol