VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Silver Springs

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Upcoming trip to Disney/Universal - so confused about how to plan it!!

Orlando Jan 5, 2017 at 4:41 AM

Hi All,

We're going to Orlando in late March/early April for 14 nights. 2 adults and 2 kids (5 and 7). Flights and hotel booked but now the dreaded investigation into Disney tickets, what to do, where to eat, etc!!

If anyone can help with some sort of broad itinerary and helpful tips/hints/recommendations, that would be amazing! I've picked up a couple of brochures from travel agents and spoke to some people but it all seems a bit overwhelming!

We want to visit the main Disney parks and Universal (main reason I'm going is for Harry Potter world!) and do some shopping at the outlets. If we can fit it in, a trip to Kennedy Space Center would be great but since it's our first time in Orlando, I suspect that we'll be consumed with Disney/Universal.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • Alexander springs

by Edjamieson Online Now Oct 21, 2014 at 9:09 AM

How far is Alexander springs from the Silver springs state park or are they one and the same? Thanks

1 Answer Oct 21, 2014 at 11:39 AM
    • Silver Springs info

by grandmaneese Online Now Feb 17, 2006 at 5:31 AM

Sorry folks, don't have a picture or anything to take one..lol
      My family and I are going to Silver Springs and it has been a long time since I have been. I know they have wheelchairs for those who need them, but my question: Does anyone know when you rent a chair and time for luch (which we will have a basket in our van) what will happen to the chair and would we have to re-rent one going back in the park, assuming you can re-enter?
      Thanks for any help- and ASAP would really be nice!
      Cynthia

1 Answer Jan 29, 2007 at 9:24 AM