Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Stockholm during November

Stockholm Oct 19, 2016 at 8:44 PM

Hi, I am planning to come Stockholm during mid of Nov to mid Dec. I am confused whether to take family or not, mainly because of weather. I have 3yr old son. Kindly suggest is it good to bring family that time. Will we be able to roam around for sight seeing...? Thanks.

• Turska's Profile Photo

Price of taxi for 7 people from Atlanda to Stockholm centre?

Stockholm Oct 6, 2016 at 1:38 AM

We are 7 people landing to Arlanda tomorrow aroun 19 o´clock, and I started to check out the prices for getting to the centre. Looks like the taxi might even be the cheapest choise for so many people. And wouldn´t hurt that I think it would take us to hotel, not 1,5km away from hotel like bus and train. But the price I found was 520kr for trip. It didn´t say if there is extra price for bigger taxi. My swedish isn´t so good, so can any of you locals tell if it is much more expensive to take a big taxi?

• Looking for the Chamber Office websight for Sigtuna

by candik Online Now Jun 30, 2010 at 8:53 PM

I was just in Sigtuna and stopped in the Tourist Office. I would like to contact them about some items they had. Any help if getting a web sight address would be wonderful! Thanks!

4 Answers Jul 1, 2010 at 4:25 AM
    • ZenLady34's Profile Photo

Accomondation in Sigtuna?

by ZenLady34 Online Now Jan 16, 2010 at 6:08 AM

I'm off to one month work assignment to Arlanda and now I am zooming for possible accomondation in the area. I am not looking for nightlife or shopping possibilities, rather I would stay max 20mins away from the airport and that is the reason I thought about Sigtuna. Do you know whether there are any aparthotels or any other kind of accomondation? I'd love to hear out your tips and hints as I found only two hotels in Sigtuna.

I would appreciate all the tips and hints about possible accomondation. I guess Stockholm is rather far away (35mins to airport?) and rather expensive to commute?

2 Answers Jan 17, 2010 at 12:29 AM
    • How to get to Sigtuna

by justas_pol Online Now May 5, 2008 at 4:38 AM

I'm new here and I haven't any knowlege about public transport in Sweden. Maybe someone could help me to find the best connection between stockholm skavsta airport and Sigtuna.

Sincerly Yours,

2 Answers May 17, 2008 at 3:45 AM