VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Si Racha

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• gaolei's Profile Photo

King's Burial

Bangkok 3 hours ago

I was told that the king is about to be buried or cremated this or next week. Is this true? I also heard everyone must wear dark, black, clothes to show respect to the king? So how far is this going? I am sure we will need to dress appropriately at the grand palace, but the travel tour leader that we talked to by phone said respectful clothes are required throughout Thailand. In the past, tourist areas were exempt from this. What places are covered by this? Thanks!

more
    • Accomodation and location

Bangkok Dec 27, 2016 at 1:59 PM

I am going to bangkok in august for the first time and would like some advice on places to stay and best areas for shopping and nearest to traind etc. do not want luxury stay .

more
    • Where to stay in Srirach!!!

by robby-b1998 Online Now Mar 17, 2009 at 2:20 AM

Can anyone recommend the best places to stay on Srirach? We'd like somewhere costing anywhere between 1000b - 3500b per night for a double room, nice location,near Sriracha Tiger Zoo,clean accommodation. Any tips would be really helpful.

Cheers,

2 Answers Mar 17, 2009 at 2:15 PM