Shrirangapattana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• PANDAVAPURA

Pandavapura Sep 13, 2016 at 10:14 AM

can someone give me info on pandavapura? has anyone been there? can u tell what the place is about?

more
    • SyedHidayath's Profile Photo

Best Places to Visit in Coorg?

Bangalore Sep 14, 2016 at 11:37 PM

Suggest me some best places to visit in Coorg?

more
    • TRANSPORT FROM GOA TO HAMPI

Hampi Sep 23, 2016 at 8:35 AM

As part of an extensive first time trip to India we are considering adding Hampi to our itinerary We would arrive around 6th or 8th Nov an I am concerned about transport from Goa Our original plan was to take an overnight bus from Goa run by Paulo Travels or taking a train the Howrah Express (does not run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays). We would take a train Vasco De Gama station (Goa at 7:20 AM in Goa and reach Hospet (closest station to Hampi 20kms away) at 2PM Are there other train options ? It was suggested to definitely take an overnight bus back to Goa where we intend to go to Kerala The reason it was suggested to take the bus over the trains is the trains originate from Kolkata (36 hours away from Hospet) so they often late and at times can be very dirty too. However I have checked reviews of Paulo Travel and they are very bad We are in our sixties and there is a limit to what discomfort we can take Is there any other private/public overnight bus service to Hampi from Goa I can't find anything on the internet but thought someone living there or having recently gone there might know of a service In some other post I seen a reference to an overnight train but can't find any details  Any adice on alternative trains would be appreciated .If we get suitable transport does anyone know where the nearest hospital is located I carry an EPI pen because of severe allergic reaction to something which they have been medically unable to identify In the extremely unlikely event of having to use it my doctor has said I would need to attend a hospital Hampi sounds like a place that we would love so it would be great if we could work out the logistics I have got so much help from Virtual Tourist forums in the past that I really hope that we could find the best logistical solution Thanks in advance for any help and advice you can give

more