change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SandiM's Profile Photo

Looking for updated Cangyanshan info, and Norman Bethune info

by SandiM Online Now Jul 29, 2011 at 9:35 AM

We'll be at the Victoria Hotel in Shijiazhuang in September and have a budget on TIME. We intend to arrive in the afternoon and check into our hotel, then leave as early as possible the next day to go to see Cangyanshan temple area, and be back to town in time to catch a fast train to Bejing. I heard you can take a bus, or you can hire a taxi for the day. Questions: what is the updated bus schedule (first one to leave, and then also for the ride back) and where is the bus station in Shijiazhuang? Can you give me info on hiring a taxi for the day? Do they really sit and wait for you to explore the site and take you back or do you need to track down another one when you want to come back? Also, where is the memorial/tomb for Norman Bethune in relation to our hotel? We wish to pay our respects.

• Chyan's Profile Photo

How much it costs to travel by airport bus from Shijiazhuang Zhengding Airport to Chang'an District?

by Chyan Online Now Feb 20, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Dear VT,

How much it costs to travel by airport bus from Shijiazhuang Zhengding Airport to Chang'an District? As i am on a budget trip, please advise how much minimum should i spend on lodging and meals there?

Chyan

• Chyan's Profile Photo

What to wear in Shijiazhuang on 25 March and 26 March?

by Chyan Online Now Feb 20, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Dear VT,

May i know what to wear in Shijiazhuang on 25 March and 26 March this year? Is a singlet, long-sleeved cotton shirt, a polyester sweater and a wind stopper enough?

Chyan

2 Answers Mar 1, 2011 at 3:26 AM
    • Quality of air

by peter77 Online Now Jun 20, 2007 at 3:14 PM

Hi there,

I'd like to know if the air is still very bad? Did things improve in general after the last months? Thks a lot

1 Answer Jun 20, 2007 at 4:16 PM