Shepparton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Roads Frasr island

Fraser Island May 13, 2016 at 5:00 AM

Hi we are thinking of going to Fraser Island from Hervey Bay in June and was wondering what the roads are like over there? I know you need a 4 wheel drive which we have ( a jeep Cherokee ) but it's very new and my husband is concerned on how if any actual 4 wheel driving you need to do. Are there any sealed roads or are they all sand or dirt. Was wondering if it would be best if we did a tour instead . Any info would be great

more
    • PatriciaEncarnacion's Profile Photo

5 nights Sydney with toddler July 2016

Sydney May 23, 2016 at 6:40 PM

Hi! Can anybody help with a 5 day itinerary in Sydney? :) I will be travelling with my husband and 15 month old during winter (July 8-13). We'll be staying at a hotel at the CBD area. Should we get opal cards at the airport terminal upon arrival too to get around and see the sights? Should we get a can or just ride a train from the airport terminal going to our hotel?

Thank you in advance!

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

How much do I need per day?

Hobart Apr 26, 2016 at 11:20 AM

This is my first time to Tasmania.
      I will be travelling budget with my mom, how much will I need per day excluding car rental and lodging?
      Likely will be meals and attraction entrance fee.

I will be buying grocery from super market for breakfast and dinner, lunch outside.
      Interested in nature, not much on museum.

Planning to stay 8-9 days, will it be sufficient?
      What is the distance from place to place?
      As I am the only driver, will need to consider if it requires very long distance to travel from place to place.

Thanks!

more