Shek O Village

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tailor for suit

Hong Kong Island 9 hours ago

We will be staying at the Ritz Carlton and would like to have a suit made for my husband. Any suggestions for a tailor nearby?

• hong kong after typhoon

Hong Kong Yesterday

Hi there,
      my trip to HK starts on nov 6 (next week)
      it will be okay to go to HK after the typhoon? :(
      i hope everything will be okay because there will be my first trip to HK :(

• must visit place, hotel & transportation to macau

Hong Kong Sep 29, 2016 at 3:37 AM

hello, i'm planning to go to HK next november for 5days. do you have any suggestion about what place that i should visit? i'm thinking about tsim sha tsui (avenue of stars), victoria peak, peak tram, ladies market, 1881 heritage, lantau island, and macau, or maybe disneyland :)

about hotel to stay, which one is better? tsim sha tsui, mongkok or north point area?

and one more question, do i have to buy turbojet ticket via online? i read some article, they said in busy times, the ticket will be sold out on the spot.

thank you!

• VeryNyhus's Profile Photo

Need help with wedding plans

by VeryNyhus Online Now Aug 19, 2004 at 11:11 PM

Hello, Gung-ho on the idea of having our wedding during a trip to Hong Kong during the week of October 26th . We love to hike so thought to get married on one. (The wedding dress goes in the back pack). I can't seem to find how to contact someone to perform the ceremony. Atop Dragon's Back seems like a lovely view spot one might 'take the plunge' followed by dinner in Shek-O. I need to find someone to take the trek and perform the ceremony? What official title(s) or certification does this person need to have? I also would like to know in what area should I look for a nice hotel that would be closest to the To Ten Wan trailhead. Also any hotel recommendations for our honeymoon stay in or near Sanya, Hainan Island, China? Any suggestions or info contacts would be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers Sep 10, 2004 at 10:10 PM