change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bridge jumping spots?

Florida Keys Aug 1, 2016 at 9:50 AM

Hello,

I am planning a visit to the Keys soon and was wondering if there are any good/safe spots to do some bridge jumping from? I was told by a friend about the Sugarloaf Key 'Jumping Bridge' location which looks like a great spot, is anyone aware of similar locations, perhaps parts of the old 7-mile bridge?

more
    • Which Dive Site is better

Florida Aug 7, 2016 at 6:42 PM

Looking for some advice.... For snuba and snorkling, which is better? Duck Key or Sombrero Reef

I was looking at doing a charter..

(1) http://www.diveduckkey.com/

Dive Duck Key has their own sites they go to and apparently dont have another dive shop within 10 miles of their shop. Seems the wild life is kinda slack and you mostly see sand and rock.. not much coral and fish etc. I at least gather this info by watching youtube videos of dives at this site. Am I wrong? Is it worth it?

(2) http://www.tildensscubacenter.com/

I was looking at this charter as well which goes to Sombrero Reef. Sombrero Reef seems more lively but is also more packed.

Which one do yall recommend. Thank you

Also we were looking at snorkeling with http://keysdiver.com/index.htm ... the 3 stop trip. Does anyone have any experience with this trip? Thank you

more
    • Places to stay in Destin

Destin Aug 7, 2016 at 6:14 AM

Hi, we're going to Destin next year and I need some suggestions on great places to stay that are walking distance to attractions. Thanks!

more
    • Best snorkeling from shore?

Florida Keys Yesterday

Hi,

We are staying in Key Largo this Christmas and looking for the best snorkeling from the beach/without a tour. Any ideas? Also, what is the water temp. like in December? Would we want wet suits?

Thanks in advance!  

more
    • trent_connor's Profile Photo

Miami beach with 3 and 1 year old

Miami Beach Aug 14, 2016 at 8:59 AM

Hi, is miami beach family friendly? We have a 3 year old and 1 year old. So that means restaurants with stroller, highchair etc for breakfast lunch and dinner. I'm not from America and from my research it doesn't seem to be overly family friendly. Also any advice on things to do. We will be travelling in march so I don't think it's beach season for the kids to be swimming

more
    • trent_connor's Profile Photo

3 days in Orlando with 3 and 1 year old

Orlando Aug 25, 2016 at 8:15 AM

Hi, I have read numerous posts on travelling to orlando with young kids and come up with this plan. Any thoughts?
      Day 1 Magic Kingdom. Stay as long as kids can handle it.
      Day 2 Animal Kingdom until early afternoon. Evening Disney Boardwalk
      Day 3 Outlet shopping in the morning. Disney Springs in the afternoon/evening

Also with the above plan is it really worth while renting a car when all the major hotels provide free shuttle's to the places we want to go.

Thanks

more