change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

Shaoxing: Night Life & Swimming

by soundchaseruk Online Now May 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Are there any nice bars where a traveller can sit and while away an evening?

Also i love swimming so I wondered is there a public swimming pool, or is it just the hotels that have pools ?

1 Answer May 16, 2012 at 4:17 AM

6 Days in Shaoxing

by soundchaseruk Online Now May 13, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Sometimes when we travel LESS CAN BE MORE. I mean that my travel plans start at Shanghai in September, and I may stay in Shaoxing for 6 days, using it as a base. it looks like a great city to explore so i thought "why dash around from place to place? " so I was wondering (besides going to old Shanghai or West Lake) can anyone recommend some nice villages or countryside to visit which can be accessed from Shaoxing in a day ?

I just thought that staying in Shaoxing would be great; I can feel a little part of life there and also get local busses to interesting places

Al comments welcome

shaoxing to wuhan

by soundchaseruk Online Now Mar 26, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I am considering taking the fast train from wuhan to guangzhuo but I need to get from shaoxing to wuhan to connect. any ideas ?

11 Answers Mar 29, 2012 at 5:22 PM
    • hangzhoulover's Profile Photo

Shengzhou, what's fun here?

by hangzhoulover Online Now Dec 28, 2005 at 11:29 PM

Anyone live in Shengzhou? Know anything interesting to do here? Any good nightlife or museums or parks or whatever?