change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• philosykos's Profile Photo

Bus from Malaga to Torrox Pueblo..

Torrox Jul 21, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Can anyone tell me WHERE in Torrox Pueblo the bus from Malaga has its bus stop or end of the line??I have found the direct bus to to the Pueblo(certain times) but want to know where exactly it leaves you..Many thxs!

more
    • night clubs

Málaga Jul 12, 2016 at 8:12 AM

i would like to know about a night club with an international show that can contain a group in malaga or costa del sol spain
      thanks un advance
      jacob arbel

more
    • Erasmus Life?

by AstridD Online Now Jun 8, 2016 at 1:57 PM

Hey!! I might go to Sevilla next year for an exchange program (Erasmus) and I'd like to know if it's worth it? Is it a good city for that kind of goal? Your advices would help me a lot because I still have time till I have to give my file back. Thanks!!

5 Answers Jun 10, 2016 at 2:03 AM
    • Where to live Sevilla-Padre Pio hacienda San Antonio?

by Rosedu Online Now Jun 2, 2016 at 3:44 PM

Hi,

We're currently living in Murcia (a young family with 3 little boys) but are moving to Sevilla in July. Does anyone know what the Padre Pio hacienda San Antonio area (Sevilla capital) is like? Think it's in the cerro amate area. We have the offer of a house there but I would like to know if it's suitable for young kids? Will there be green areas around us, parks, playgrounds etc.? It looks quite highrise from google photos I've seen. Is it the type of area that my kids can meet other kids and therefore learn Spanish naturally, through play? Or it is an area where that wouldn't really happen. Part of the reason we're moving to Sevilla is for the children to have more opportunities to learn Spanish in a natural setting?
      Also is the area well connected by bus or train? How far is it into Sevilla citycentre? Is it a safe area?
      Any recommendations or advice will be appreciated.
      Thanks in advance,
      Rosemary
      Rosemary

2 Answers Jun 3, 2016 at 6:05 AM
    • Saar123's Profile Photo

Authentic Flamenco show?

by Saar123 Online Now Jun 2, 2016 at 4:18 AM

Hi,

I will be in Sevilla for the weekend, can anyone recommend a place/bar where I can see a authentic flamenco show?

Thanks!!

6 Answers Jun 2, 2016 at 6:57 AM
    • Parking at San Bernardo Station?

by AandG242 Online Now May 31, 2016 at 9:31 AM

Is there parking available at Seville's San Bernardo Station? If so, how much is it for one day parking?

3 Answers Jun 1, 2016 at 5:04 AM
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

UK to Seville : Fly then Bus?

by soundchaseruk Online Now May 6, 2016 at 5:20 AM

Is it cheaper to fly from UK (Stansted?) to Malaga then take a bus to Seville?

If so are the busses running frequently and easy to find from airport?

5 Answers May 9, 2016 at 4:50 AM
    • chancay's Profile Photo

catedral de Sevilla

by chancay Online Now Apr 27, 2016 at 2:02 AM

Holas,
      estoy buscando una pagina web o otro contacto por donde se puede conseguir entradas para la catedral de Sevilla. Lo que he encontrado hasta ahora (http://www.catedraldesevilla.es/) no me sale... tambien he leido de una "Sevilla card" que incluye la catedral, pero según la pagina web es temporalmente no disponible...
      Gracias por cualquier ayuda.

Can anyone help how to reserve or buy a ticket for the Sevilla cathedral from abroad (Germany)? Am looking for a web site or any other contact.
      thanks a lot.
      Holli

4 Answers Apr 29, 2016 at 2:13 AM
    • Selwo Safari

by Vainy Online Now Apr 23, 2016 at 5:45 PM

Hi

Would like to find out the pricing on the Obama tour for the Safari and also how long does the tour take? Is it practical to do a day trip from Seville?

• Selwo Safari

by Vainy Online Now Apr 23, 2016 at 5:44 PM

Hi

Would like to find out the pricing on the Obama tour for the Safari and also how long does the tour take? Is it practical to do a day trip from Seville?

2 Answers Apr 25, 2016 at 12:51 AM
    • Cute towns/Areas near Sevilla

by shalin Online Now Mar 12, 2016 at 6:47 PM

Hi! I will be travelling to Sevilla, Spain in early April with my husband, and I am looking to visit some cute towns (even beach areas are good) nearby. Ideally would like to stay 2-3 nights in Sevilla and 2 nights in a place nearby. What do you recommend and whats the best way to get there? Excited to hear your ideas :) Thank you in advance!
      Shalin

12 Answers Mar 23, 2016 at 12:58 AM
    • LeonieB4's Profile Photo

Traveling alone

by LeonieB4 Online Now Jan 12, 2016 at 1:20 AM

I'm thinking about making a citytrip for a few days to Sevilla.. Would you recommend it to travel alone? Or what places should i avoid?

Thank you

4 Answers May 25, 2016 at 10:45 PM
    • Tickled_Pink's Profile Photo

What district/area should we book our hotel?

by Tickled_Pink Online Now Nov 5, 2015 at 2:45 PM

Please provide the area/suburb/district that we should book our hotel when staying in Seville, taking into account the proximity of transport, sites etc

Any other other tips when choosing the location of a hotel will be appreciated.

7 Answers Mar 8, 2016 at 6:05 AM
    • tranceperent's Profile Photo

solo traveller to seville

by tranceperent Online Now Sep 25, 2015 at 4:05 AM

Hi, wanted to know if anyone around in sevilla between 8th-12th october 2015. would like to meet fellow travellers or locals. cheers.
      ps: i have created a VT meet too

1 Answer Sep 25, 2015 at 6:58 PM
    • Seville to Lisbon

by mh50 Online Now Aug 26, 2015 at 8:32 AM

Hello. Travelling from Spain to Portugal (Seville to Lisbon) and looking for the best way to get there.
      Ideally by train, but a combination of bus and train is fine. Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thanks in advance.

6 Answers Aug 26, 2015 at 8:02 PM
    • samtin's Profile Photo

Seville in November

by samtin Online Now Aug 23, 2015 at 6:53 AM

Hi. Visiting Seville for 5 nights in mid-nov with my husband. We are renting a apartment virtually next to the Cathedral.

Can anyone helps with these queries/requests for recommendations
      Nice cafes for breakfast (and what is typical breakfast fare?)?
      Friendly bars/tapas places - not too touristy
      Any where to hike bikes?
      Off the beaten track sights or the quirky?
      Good topics/places for photography
      Any where to buy traditional ceramic wares especially a tiles?
      Thank you. Sam

2 Answers Aug 23, 2015 at 11:55 AM
    • Is it easier to use the Tussam bus service or the hop on hop off bus service?

by Hanna03 Online Now Aug 17, 2015 at 2:56 PM

How do we know the exact time when to hop off for each location we want to visit? Is there any bus route map provided with the attractions listed as well? I have only one day to spend in Seville, and I would like to visit Maria Luisa Park(and plaza within it such as Plaza de Espana and Plaza de Americana) , the Gold Tower, Seville Cathedral, Metroposal Parasol , Giralda and Alcázar de Sevilla. The thing is I don't even know how to go from one place to another...

8 Answers Aug 18, 2015 at 8:31 AM
    • travelnut71's Profile Photo

Overnight Parking in alameda de Hercules

by travelnut71 Online Now Aug 6, 2015 at 1:59 AM

Anyone have a good rate parking place? Or where on streets? Hotel offers 18 euros, I think it's pretty steep and 1/3 of the room cost!

Thank you.

1 Answer Nov 3, 2015 at 7:07 AM

Does the bus from airport stop near here?

by travelnut71 Online Now Aug 3, 2015 at 6:38 AM

We will be staying here:

Patio De La Alameda
      Plaza Alameda de Hercules, 56
      Seville
      ES
      +34954904999

Also, do children under 7 years old pay?

Thank you!

3 Answers Aug 4, 2015 at 8:21 AM
    • travel in spain

by singlemalt Online Now Jul 18, 2015 at 11:56 AM

We would like to to travel from Barcelona to Sevilla but are having difficulty working out a train route. Do trains actually do that route?

9 Answers Jul 20, 2015 at 12:59 PM

How do you safely get from Seville airport into town, without a cab?

by travelnut71 Online Now Jul 16, 2015 at 3:19 PM

I would like to know if there is a bus, train, frequency and price. I am hesitant to rent a car since the parking is steep and a few times I was in Seville, I noticed a few cars with broken windshields if left in the street.

Thank you.

3 Answers Jul 17, 2015 at 8:41 AM
    • Thomas81's Profile Photo

Where after?

by Thomas81 Online Now Jul 15, 2015 at 8:14 AM

Travelling to Seville, Spain on September 23rd 2015 with a one way ticket. Which country should I fly/train travel from there?

8 Answers Jul 16, 2015 at 11:32 AM
    • travel between Plaza De Armes bus station and Santa Justa Train station

by Lindalou5 Online Now May 25, 2015 at 11:37 AM

Hi on the 4th June I will be travelling from Portugal to Seville arriving at Plaza De Armes bus station at 1300hrs. I need to get the train from Santa Justa Train Station to Madrid which leaves at 1345hrs. Do you think it is possible to get from the bus station to the train station in 45 minutes? Thank you in advance Linda

4 Answers May 26, 2015 at 2:01 PM
    • What to do at Sevilla

by wenavola Online Now May 22, 2015 at 12:54 PM

Hello, I'm going to Sevilla next month with some friends, by car, and we don't know yet how to organize our trip. What do you recomend us to see? or to do?
      We were thinking about going in some cities around Sevilla, wich one are the nicest ones?
      And finally, is it easy to find a parking in the center?
      Thankyou

8 Answers Jun 9, 2015 at 8:10 AM
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Bus from Seville Airport

by hawkhead Online Now May 16, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I want to take the train from San Bernardo station. Does the airport bus stop at or near this station? I know it stops at Santa Justa but I want San Bernardo station. Thank you.

5 Answers May 17, 2015 at 12:54 AM
    • Accomodation for Erasmus exchange

by elodo Online Now May 1, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Hi,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. In June, I'll receive my bachelor's degree of the Catholic University of Louvain la Neuve. After that, I'll do a master in human resources management. During this master, I've the opportunity to do an Erasmus exchange. I'm very interested in doing it in Sevilla in order to discover this culture, citizens, architecture, etc.
      It's why I’d like to ask if someone can help me in order to find an accommodation. I'll spend 6 months in Sevilla between January and June in 2016.

Thank you in advance for your answer

2 Answers May 16, 2015 at 10:47 PM
    • tickets for the Alcazar

by dianerubin Online Now Apr 17, 2015 at 6:30 AM

We will be in Seville on April 28 and April 29 and want to visit the Alcazar, is it necessary to buy tickets in advance before we leave?

Thanks

2 Answers Apr 17, 2015 at 1:12 PM
    • A good tour guide and tour also restaurant suggestions

by dianerubin Online Now Apr 11, 2015 at 6:28 AM

We have three days in Seville looking for a good tour and restaurants to make reservatiions for. Where to see Flamenco dancing too.

Thanks,

3 Answers Apr 11, 2015 at 12:02 PM
    • Jeanlyon's Profile Photo

Non Touristy Tapas

by Jeanlyon Online Now Apr 6, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Hi, we are spending two days in Seville on a cruise ship which is going up the river and docking right in the port. I would love a recommendation for a tapas place for supper. I would like to be with locals and not tourists. Jean

4 Answers Apr 7, 2015 at 12:54 PM
    • Transport in and around the city

by BPaulB Online Now Mar 24, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Does anyone know of a travelcard available for the bus & tram system for travel from Seville airport to the city centre & back & travel around the city whilst there as they have in Barcelona?

1 Answer Mar 24, 2015 at 9:07 AM
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Hotel next to Santa Justa Station?

by hawkhead Online Now Mar 15, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Does anyone know of a hotel as near to Santa Justa station as possible? I do not want to get a taxi or have a long walk. Coming in to the airport early evening and departing Santa Justa the next day. Thank you.

9 Answers Mar 16, 2015 at 12:58 AM
    • Hotel Recommendation

by marc1024 Online Now Feb 23, 2015 at 11:06 AM

Traveling to Sevilla in late April and looking for a 3 or 5 star hotel in center City. Any suggestions? Thanks

3 Answers Feb 25, 2015 at 10:21 AM