Sete Cidades

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• "Sete Rios" -> Airport in the Night?

Lisbon 2 hours ago

The last Bus arrives "Sete Rios" Bus Station at 22:10 or 23:35 depend on the Company I take.
      I plan to get a flight at 06:00 who is cheap. Thats the Problem I know....

Sete Rios 22:34 R 16464
      Lisboa Oriente 22:47

Bus 208 23:30

I found an Local Train: R 18532
      Depart: 00:09
      Lisboa Oriente 00:22

And the "Night Bus" 208 depart at 00:30 to the Airport.

I know there is an Holiday Inn Airport Hotel but it cost €... and when I have to leave it at ~3:30 (04:00 Airport?! / 05:00 Boarding...).

Any Ideas?

• time tables for urban busses

Algarve Yesterday

does anybody know how to catch a proximo bus to get to the busstation.
      shall leave for the airport

• Thommy_p's Profile Photo

Things to do when visiting Algarve in December?

Lagos Oct 3, 2016 at 12:26 PM

We are traveling to Lagos in end of December and now looking for fun things to do/see to keep the children activated and happy. Our children is 4, 8 and 16 yrs old.

• Resort Help.....

Algarve Sep 22, 2016 at 2:29 AM

We would like to holiday in the Algarve in 2017 and would appreciate some help. We are looking for a resort that is not overly busy and without the night clubs etc, but has some shops that you can stroll around of an evening. If anyone has been to Es Cana in Ibiza somewhere sililar would be great. We are looking for an all inclusive hotel. Does anyone know of any and can recommend to save hours of trawling the net and travel brouchers? Many thanks in advance for any help . Gareth & Family

• AvaM's Profile Photo

Fruits in October in Tavira ,Algave

Portugal Oct 5, 2016 at 3:49 PM

What fruits u can find in October in Algave and were to hunt fresh from farmers or markets?

• Albufeira for a 6 and 9 year old

Albufeira Sep 25, 2016 at 1:16 AM

Packing for a 6 and 9 year old half term week and first trip abroad to albufeira! Will they need wetsuit for pool and or sea? What else may they need? What is there for them to do and do we need to book trips in advance? One allergic to nuts ? Any tips at all would be great thank you

• Hop on hop off bus

Lisbon Oct 18, 2016 at 6:13 AM

Leaving for Lisbon, on Thurs. Will be at the hotel at noon. Have the rest of the day, on Friday, plus Saturday and Sunday to see the city. I had planned on the chill out tour, and independent sightseeing, but rain is forecast. I most probably will do a lot of walking with rain gear, but was wondering how people found the hop on hop off bus to get acclimated, or should it be very rainy. Any particular company? Will be staying by Restauradores. Thanks for any tips!