Travel Answers
Serifos Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheap yatch/ mykonos to santorini need 6 pax to join us!

Mykonos May 14, 2016 at 5:40 AM

Hi! Me and 3 friends will travel to mykonos between 8-11june and we would like to visit santorini during this time! We find a beautiful yatch and our ideia is waking up early and depart for santorini... and comeback in sunset admiring the amazing view! The yatch has capability for 10 people and we need 6 people to join us in this adventure... The Price is 200 euros+ diesel ( round 1000euros) = 1200 euros total which is 120 for each one!

Anyone to join us? We can go 9 Jun. 10 or 11

more
    • Santorini Princesss Spa hotel & Pegasus hotel.

Santorini Island May 17, 2016 at 4:58 PM

Hi will be visiting Santorini next year in May for our 25th wedding anniversary and are wanting to stay in Imerovigli area, wanting feedback on Santorini Princess spa, and Pegasus, the position, views etc and if anyone has stayed in a bed and breakfast in Imerovigli as well, also thoughts on where they are positioned etc.
      Thank you

more
    • toilets available?

Santorini Island May 15, 2016 at 4:30 AM

are there toilets anywhere

more
    • gwendar's Profile Photo

serifos rooms

by gwendar Online Now Jan 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Hi i am planning a 2 week visit to serifos and milos in sept /oct, but cant see many room options for a single traveler anyone no or recommend any no more than 30 euros a night,thanks peter

5 Answers Jan 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM
    • EllenMorg's Profile Photo

No accommodation reviews for Serifos?

by EllenMorg Online Now Jun 7, 2008 at 11:09 AM

I am starting to plan for the summer of 2009 and want to spend a week on Sifnos. Can anyone recommend apartments or studios with kitchen in Livadi. Thank you

3 Answers Jun 14, 2008 at 10:46 AM