Segovia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best hotel to stay at with rooftop bar

Barcelona Nov 26, 2016 at 11:31 PM

I am trying to stay at an affordable hotel with a nice rooftop bar in Barcelona. I would prefer something closer to Las Ramblas or Placa Cataluna, I believe. I really wanted to stay at Villa Emilia, however, it is sold out for my visit in September. Any advice for a hotel that would be in a $150-$200/night price range would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

more
    • Restaurants open Dec 24th and 25th in Barcelona?

Barcelona Nov 8, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Does anyone know if there are any restaurants open in Barcelona on the 24th and 25th? I am hoping to find somewhere for dinner on these 2 days for my family of 4. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions, would love to make some reservations.

more
    • londonlover's Profile Photo

Need to reserve for dinner in Segovia?

by londonlover Online Now Jul 26, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I am planning to be in Segovia for dinner on a Thursday in September. I would like to eat at either Narizotas or Amado, both fairly popular restaurants, around 7 PM. Would there be any need to reserve a table for dinner? I will be arriving in town around 10:30 AM--should I make a reservation as soon as the restaurants open that day, or can I walk up and expect to find availability that evening? (for four people)

Thanks for any advice,
      Tara

6 Answers Jul 28, 2009 at 6:02 AM