Sedlec (Bone Church)

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Parking in Jewish Quarter

Prague Aug 8, 2016 at 11:07 AM

We are driving into Prague tomorrow and need to park our car. We heard there is an underground parkade nearby for 20 euro/day. Would it be just as safe to park at a park and ride station? Any tips on taking the metro to the apartment? How much would it be to take a cab in from the airport if we park there?

Thanks for the help!

more
    • A good unexpensive bus trip (not guided tour ) from Prague to Karlovy Vary

Karlovy Vary Aug 9, 2016 at 7:04 AM

We are staying a week in Prague. One day I want to go to Karlovy Vary.
      I got recommendation for an agency called Student Agency on Florenc station,
      but as I entered their web site it didn't show any details about this ride.
      So please whoever went there by bus recenlty on a reasonable price,
      I'd like to know the bus company, price, and station...and I understand I should book a day before....
      Also would appreaciate a suggestion on what to do and how long to spend there ,
      we must return on the same evening - the hotel is booked in Prague.

more
    • traindave's Profile Photo

Train trip

Ceske Budejovice Jul 31, 2016 at 5:33 AM

I just joined this morning and not sure if I sent this question already, but here goes, I would like some information on the journey by train from prague to Bratislava, myself and my wife are thinking of going via ceske budejovice , Vienna,,,,,, how long is the journey, scenery, places to stop off, general stuff,,,,, we have been to Estonia , Latvia ,Lithuania , Poland , Romania ( brasov very nice ) , hungary , Norway and other countries that escape my memory at the moment, so would gladly try to help with any questions

more
    • Flurence station to wanceslas square

Prague Jul 28, 2016 at 11:45 AM

Is it possible to walk from flurence bus station to wanceslas square(botique 7 days hotel)on foot with my family?

more
    • ABHAYALPHA's Profile Photo

Solo visit

Prague 21 hours ago

Is it safe to travel alone ? I am Indian visiting eastern Europe

more
    • How long will it take to see the main places of town?

Cesky Krumlov Aug 4, 2016 at 11:54 AM

I am planning to come on bus from Prague (I know it's about 3 hours) and have to be back the same evening,
      1) How long does it take to see the main atractions and points of interest?
      2) Do I need to buy a ticket back when I buy the one on direction to Cesky Krumlov? Or might I stay without a ticket back?
      3) Is the place small enough to tour it by foot?

more
    • Prague local foods and anice family restaurant

Prague Jul 29, 2016 at 2:45 AM

We are coming to prague for only 2 days at the end of august,what is the local meal over there and is there any suggestion for a nice family local restaurant which is not so expensive in central prague like wenceslas square or old town?

more

Near Sedlec (Bone Church)