change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Business Travel in Riyadh with Online Booking Riyadh Hotels

Riyadh May 30, 2016 at 1:34 AM

Hi All,

I am Planning to travel in Riyadh for business purpose with Booking Business Hotel. around Popular or famous places in Riyadh.

Thanks in Advance

• Bringing a dog to Dhahran

Dhahran May 11, 2016 at 3:13 AM

Hi,
      Just wondering if you could help.
      My partner has been offered a job in Dhahran. 2 years ago we rescued a 6 year old Staffie who had been in kennels for two years, he's a wonderful dog, just loves everyone. He doesn't like the cold but does like the heat. Do you think he could cope in Dhahran if we were very careful? The decision to move depends on him as we wont rehome him.

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to some help.

5 Answers May 11, 2016 at 11:35 PM
    • Difficulty in returning home

Saudi Arabia Mar 3, 2016 at 10:52 PM

I am planning to go to KSA to see my husband.. Will I have a problem returning home after my 10 day stay???

4 Answers Mar 9, 2016 at 7:50 PM
    • markbank's Profile Photo

Best phone package

Saudi Arabia Feb 27, 2016 at 8:03 PM

I will be perform umrah from 9/3/2016 - 23/6/2016... Pls help me about phone simcard

1) wht the best package for call n internet.

2) where can buy simcard in madinah or mecca? I use iphone 6...so they sell the micro sim or need to cut by myself?

2 Answers May 12, 2016 at 6:06 AM
    • mushtinda's Profile Photo

By road Travel from UAE to Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia Feb 15, 2016 at 10:29 PM

I am planning to visit Saudi Arabia from UAE on Umrah Visa by road on my own vehicle along with my family. However I have been told my Al Madani Travels and Al Quds Travels the official Saudi Embassy appointees for Consultancy services that by road travel has been stopped and number to people who had tried to visit KSA by road on their own private vehicles have been turned away from Ghweifaat / Batha border. Is it true?
      Has anyone recently visited KSA by road on their own vehicle from UAE. Whats the status of by road travel on one's won vehicle.

5 Answers Feb 18, 2016 at 12:52 AM
    • Duba Hotel

Duba Feb 1, 2016 at 3:13 AM

Which hotel is recommended in Duba?

1 Answer Feb 1, 2016 at 9:09 AM
    • Best tourist places to visit in Riyadh

Riyadh Dec 22, 2015 at 1:31 AM

Most enlightening place to stroll in Riyadh?

1 Answer Dec 22, 2015 at 3:47 AM
    • Xmas in riyadh

Riyadh Dec 14, 2015 at 7:02 AM

What can I do Xmas day in riyadh .

1 Answer Dec 14, 2015 at 6:38 PM
    • Gym for Ladies

Riyadh Dec 9, 2015 at 11:58 AM

Is their any GYM for ladies in Riyadh?

1 Answer Dec 9, 2015 at 9:41 PM
    • Duba Ferry Service

Duba Nov 22, 2015 at 6:17 AM

Hi all,

For those who are living in Duba or know about the Ferry service, maybe you can help me.

I want to get some information about the ferry service from Duba to Safaga or Hurgada i.e. the timings, the ferry itself (does it have overnight cabins) and the procedure to travel on the ferry.

If anyone could provide these details, i would really appreciate it.

• Renting a car

Tabuk Nov 12, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Any rent-a-car companies in Tabuk city itself?

1 Answer Nov 13, 2015 at 6:45 AM
    • travelling procedures

Jiddah Nov 5, 2015 at 12:55 PM

what are the necessary arrangements that needs to be done when one wants to get to ksa? are there specific rules for women? what are the attractions in this place? thanks!!

11 Answers Nov 11, 2015 at 8:27 AM
    • Contraceptives to Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia Nov 2, 2015 at 5:09 AM

I will be travelling to Saudi Arabia alone. Am I allowed to carry contraceptive (Condoms) in my luggage to the kingdom? I am married.

2 Answers Nov 2, 2015 at 5:57 AM
    • First flight

Saudi Arabia Oct 18, 2015 at 5:27 AM

I have the collection of Bollywood video songs in my phone and i want to ask that is there any problem if i take it with me to saudi arabia. Please help me

2 Answers Oct 18, 2015 at 6:59 AM
    • please help me

Saudi Arabia Oct 17, 2015 at 1:12 AM

Actually i am going to saudi arabia on a job for two years and i confused that should i take shoes with me or not because i heard more about its hot weather. Please help me

3 Answers Oct 17, 2015 at 3:27 AM
    • Wedding in Makkah

Saudi Arabia Sep 7, 2015 at 8:03 PM

Hello,

I am looking to get married in Makkah as my family and my fiance's family are planning to go for umrah in December. Both families will be on umrah visa and none of us has iqamah. Is it possible to do nikah in Makkah like that? Does anyone know of official requirements?

Secondly, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a make up artist in Jeddah. A lot of people have recommended Nilo Haq to me and while I really like her work, I am not willing to spend so much money on something that I will wash a few hours later. I am looking for minimal make up anyways so would somebody be able to recommend a make up artist who does a reasonable job for a reasonable price?
      Thanks

• Jimtourist's Profile Photo

Life in Qatif

Al Qatif Sep 7, 2015 at 2:42 PM

How is the life of a westerner in Qatif?

3 Answers Sep 8, 2015 at 5:18 AM
    • family visa to work visa

Jiddah Aug 19, 2015 at 11:15 AM

Hi.. my wife is working as a physiotherapist for MOH. I am having Saudi iqamah ( mehram/ family visa).
      Now I'm looking for a job in saudi Arabia but I cannot work on this iqamah.
      So my question is how will I change my visa from family visa to work visa?
      How will I change my iqamah?
      Any tips to search physiotherapy job in jiddah.

Thanks in advance
      Regards
      Zub

1 Answer Sep 3, 2015 at 2:12 AM
    • Visit Naran, Dudipatsar lake in mid october with family

Ad Dammam Aug 1, 2015 at 2:16 AM

Dear Sir,

i am planning to visit Naran , Kaghan , Shogran, Siri & Paye, ansoo lake & dudipatsar lake in mid October with my family, my wife, Daughter, brother and Sister. i am only concerned about visiting dudipatsar lake as i heard that dudipatsar is very tough to reach specially with family members and in mid October. can anyone guide me that is it safe to visit dudipatsar with family in mid October or not?

• Marriage between two expats in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia Jul 26, 2015 at 9:24 PM

Hello, I have asked our embassies and waiting to hear from them. I thought I would try here just in case someone knows or has experienced marrying in KSA.

I was wondering what are the requirements for marriage in Saudi Arabia between an American Citizen and an Indian citizen? My fiance needs to stay in Saudi Arabia one more year and he would like me to be there but we should be married. He told me that we could be married there, but I am not sure if this is true or if it would even be a legal wedding.  Of course, I prefer marriage in my home country or in our original wedding location, Sri Lanka, but as I said due to his limitations to leave Saudi Arabia now, we cannot. What can we do?

• rchaudary's Profile Photo

2 Bedroom Apartment or villa required in Dhahran from 26th Jul onwards

Dhahran Jul 11, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Can anyone help by emailing me accommodation details for a minimum of a 2 bedroomed apartment or villa?

1 Answer Jul 11, 2015 at 4:43 PM
    • Dammam to Bahrain Bus

Saudi Arabia Jul 8, 2015 at 4:16 AM

I saw some postings dating back to 2013.
      Is there a regular bus service?
      How long is the journey?
      How much is the fare?
      How long does it take to go through immigration?

• nageswarabezawada's Profile Photo

Do we get On Arrival VISA for T'bilisi

Saudi Arabia Jun 8, 2015 at 6:24 AM

Hello, I have an Indian Passport living in Saudi Arabia.

I would like to travel to T'bilisi, Georgia. Do I get on arrival VISA?

Kindly Advise...
      Rao

2 Answers Jun 8, 2015 at 8:54 AM
    • Gorkhali's Profile Photo

What to do for a day

Riyadh May 16, 2015 at 5:00 PM

Hi. I am here for a week and have set aside a day to explore. What all should I plan on? How do I go about arranging? Are there "tours packages" I can book?

• Paragliding

Abha May 10, 2015 at 7:59 AM

Is there paragliding in Abha?.

2 Answers May 24, 2015 at 4:50 AM
    • quad biking riaydh

Riyadh Apr 30, 2015 at 10:34 AM

Hello guys,

I want to do a "quad biking in the dessert". Anybody can give any information, where, prices or a website.

Thanks in advanced.

javier.avellaned@gmail.com

2 Answers Apr 30, 2015 at 10:56 AM
    • Taala Compound

Riyadh Apr 29, 2015 at 9:03 AM

Hi, we are family of 4 , moving to Riyadh this June, needs advice in finding a compound near american school riyadh or near STC mursallat, also does any body knows the rent for Taala compound??

1 Answer Jun 21, 2015 at 5:11 AM
    • tabrez603's Profile Photo

Cell Phone with Camera during Hajj 2015.

Saudi Arabia Apr 22, 2015 at 1:15 AM

AOA respectable members,
      Me and my family already plan to perform hajj in this year 2015. We are bit confuesd that some people told us that cell phone with camera is allowed in Mosque (Al Haram nd Al Nabvi) and says not allowed.

Please let us know which is correct, so to avoid any confusion ????

Please note i am talking about Hajj 2015 and bring cell phone with camera in the Mosque (Al Haram & Al Nabvi). Thanks to help us.
      Tabrez

3 Answers Apr 25, 2015 at 2:46 AM
    • Smilegood2's Profile Photo

plugs/sockets

Dhahran Mar 19, 2015 at 7:53 AM

What is the standard usage plugs used on the compound? Is it the standard type A used in the US?

4 Answers Jun 21, 2015 at 5:06 AM
    • chavez's Profile Photo

Jiddah to Mecca travel

Jiddah Mar 10, 2015 at 7:07 AM

Hi On a budget travelling to Mecca however landing at Jiddah - Taxi or Coach ?

Fare difference - there are 5 of us

Thank you for taking time to answer above query

10 Answers Mar 11, 2015 at 11:19 AM