change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• gmg88860's Profile Photo

Travel flow around Salvador Nov 10-25

Brazil Oct 19, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Flying into SSA around Nov 10 I want to visit the following places with minimal doubling back. How does this look?

Nov 10 -arrive Salvador for Foz de Iguacu
      3 nights Salvador -
      3 days/2 night side trip Lencois (night bus from Salvador)
      2 night side trip Sao Felix/Cachoreia (from Lencois via Feira de Santana (bus)
      -Salvador via bus from Sao Felix/Cachoreia
      3+ night side trip Morro de Sao Paulo or maybe on to Boipeba (boat/boat) Somewhere with a decent balance of not to busy but not too secluded. a little nightlife is good, no wild parties. I'm 55 :)
      depart Salvador around Nov 25 for Rio

Thanks in advance

• gmg88860's Profile Photo

Chapada Diamantina

Brazil Oct 19, 2016 at 7:13 PM

What is the weather like around Lençois in mid November? I read somewhere rains come in November. I'm thinking of a daypack only 3 day side trip from Salvador. Would I need rain gear?

• visiting sao tome das letras

by Triplespiral Online Now Jan 25, 2004 at 4:43 AM

Hello! I am visiting Brasil from Australia, and would love to spend a few days in Sao Tome das Letras, but I am struggling to find any information on the internet. Does anybody know how I can get there? From what I can gather it is easier if I go to Caxambu first, so is it possible to get a bus (or taxi) to STdL from there? Can anybody recommend a place to stay? I am just starting to learn Portugese, but it is limited, so it is easier for me to e-mail than phone. Is it possible to turn up and get accommodation without pre-booking (it is for three fo us, in early April)? We want to visit because it has been described as one of the seven sacred cities of the world, so any information to this end would be most appreciated. Thank you so much, Serene xx

3 Answers Jun 28, 2005 at 9:46 AM