change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• schurlif's Profile Photo

cel phone chip upon arrival at airport

Brasil Nov 18, 2016 at 9:28 AM

Even though I myself live in Brazil for 30 years now I don´t know which steps a foreign tourist ( friend of mine from Vienna ) has to take to get a mobile phone chip, register it with the provider and buy credits.... Any quick fix answers asap ? Thx in advance

more
    • bobsnicholson's Profile Photo

Best time of year

Brazil Nov 17, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Is there a best time of the year to visit Iguazu Falls. We are flexible so can go anytime. Regards

more

Near São Paulo

• New Business Travel to South America

by jwilder6 Online Now Feb 23, 2008 at 7:59 AM

I recently accepted a new job that will require travel to S. America. My first trip will take to be Sao Paulo.
      Depending on whom I talk to, I am either very excited or very worried about traveling south.
      I would appreciate any feedback, guidance you may offer to help me have safe journeys down below.
      I will also always be traveling with locals so I won't have to drive myself, etc.
      Thank you.

1 Answer Feb 23, 2008 at 10:30 AM
    • yvr's Profile Photo

Airfare

by yvr Online Now Oct 13, 2007 at 6:28 AM

Am looking for discounted travel agency's in Sao Paulo for airline tickets for students, or the general public.

2 Answers Oct 14, 2007 at 4:33 AM
    • tour agency

by sanscott Online Now Mar 16, 2006 at 6:03 AM

two questions:

- best way to get from Airport to hotel and approximate cost?

- Name of a tour agency for city tour and possible two-day side trip from Sao Paulo.

Thanks

1 Answer Mar 20, 2006 at 2:13 PM
    • Watching United State Football in Sao Paulo

by rob20815 Online Now Dec 15, 2003 at 3:33 PM

I'm arriving in Sao Paulo on Jan.1 and would like to watch American football. Where? Any recommendations for a hotel nearby? Thanks

1 Answer Sep 24, 2006 at 6:39 AM