Santa Cruz

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus to el calafate

Isla Magdalena Nov 22, 2016 at 10:13 PM

1. how manytimes in the last season the boat from p.arenaes to the isghland Magdalena didn't go to the tour?

1.bus from p.aranea toel calafate in Friday ????

more
    • TravelingSue's Profile Photo

What to do on Christmas Day

Chile Nov 9, 2016 at 9:28 AM

A friend and I are coming to Santiago on Dec 24th on a cruise ship. We will be there until Dec 28th. What should we do on Christmas Day. Probably nothing will be open but hopefully we can find an open restaurant. Also we are being picked up at the terminal and transferred to Santiago with a tour of Valparaiso and Vina del Mar and at Casablanca Valley, we can visit Kingston Family and/or Matetic Vineyards. Which would be best Any other suggestions between Valparaiso and Santiago.

more
    • s083629's Profile Photo

Skorpio III cruises

Chile Nov 29, 2016 at 2:22 PM

Does anyone have a review for this cruise out of Puerto Natales? Good or bad experiences? Where is the best place to book from the US?

more
    • TravelingSue's Profile Photo

What to do on Christmas Day

Santiago Nov 15, 2016 at 7:06 AM

My friend and I will be in Santiago Chile from Dec 24-28 and would like to know what to do on Christmas Day. We would like to visit a home but don't know if there are any home experience tours. Any suggestions since it is holiday and many businesses will be closed.

more
    • apbeaches's Profile Photo

Wine Tours

Santiago Nov 12, 2016 at 8:45 AM

We appreciate the wines of Chile but have been to California, Finger Lakes & Long Island Wineries. We will be in Valparaiso & Santiago for a week this December. We think we'd like to visit a winery & see some tours that are a full day. I'd hate to miss seeing other things in this region, are there wineries closer to Santiago where we can spend a half a day? Any thoughts re. the time in Chile's wine region? Is it a must see & do?

more
    • Can we get on and off on our way to Arica

San Pedro de Atacama Nov 7, 2016 at 12:13 AM

My wife and I are planning a trip to Chile and Peru, going via San pedro de Atacama, we want to continue our journey north to Arica via bus, can we get off and on for example stay one night somewhere continue the next day?

Any help greatly appreciated

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Best Scenery in Southern Chile

Chile Nov 7, 2016 at 10:04 AM

I am hoping to visit Chile in February or March next year. As well as central Chile I hope to visit one of the national parks in the south, either Torres del Paine or else San Rafael/Aysen.

I am looking for a balance of nature by which I mean some fjords, some glaciers and some animals and birds too, rather than 100% of any one of these things.

Does anyone have a preference for either of these areas, and if so, why?

I appreciate that there is a lot of info on this website about both areas, but I have found it a bit difficult to get the big picture on just the basics.

more
    • CatherineE2's Profile Photo

CatherineE2!

by CatherineE2 Online Now Jun 10, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I am arriving at the airport in Santiago, and need transportation to my hotel in Santa Cruz. I will be hooking up in Santa Cruz with my tour. Can anyone suggest alternatives--bus, private transportation,car?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2012 at 5:53 PM
    • Wine tour in Santa Cruz

by chilerenee Online Now Mar 4, 2004 at 6:04 AM

Hi, I am a Canadian living in Chile with my husband and two children for the past four years and loving it. Can't beat the weather especially up north in Antofagasta and beyond. My husband and I are planning a trip to Santiago in May and thought we might take a wine tour. Friends suggested Santa Cruz as a great place for this. Is May an okay month to go or should we just hang out around Santiago and find something else to do?