Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cruise Melk-Durnstein or Krems-Durnstein

Dürnstein Aug 24, 2016 at 3:09 PM

Our schedule does not allow us to cruise the Danube all the way from Melk to Krems.
      If we only have the time to cruise half the distance, which segment is the most picturesque?

more
    • Taxi in Durnstein?

Dürnstein Aug 22, 2016 at 8:26 PM

Is there a taxi service in Durnstein. We will be arriving by DDSG boat, and would like to visit a winery that is about 6-7km away, toward Spitz.

more
    • LudaMel's Profile Photo

Hotels in Vienna

Vienna Aug 5, 2016 at 9:21 AM

Which hotel should I choose Der Wilhelmshof or Continental Pension? as far as location and quality. Or if you have any other hotel recommendation. Thank you in advance

more
    • train from budapest to Vienna

Vienna Aug 6, 2016 at 11:17 AM

why does hungarian railways and Austrian railways have different arrival times?

For example
      Sept 10 depart 13:40 arrive 16:21 on Hungarian railways
      Sept 10 depart 13:40 arrive 16:37 on Austrian railways

Sept 10 depart 6:40 arrive 9:18 on Hungarian railways
      Sept 10 depart 6:40 arrive 9:34 on Austrian railways

I use these 2 websites:

jegyvasarlas.mav-start.hu/eT...
      fahrplan.oebb.at/bin/query.e...

more
    • Benjamin08's Profile Photo

Graz to Zeltweg

Graz Aug 7, 2016 at 7:35 AM

What would be the best route to take (by bus) from Spielfeld (via Graz) to Zeltweg? I heard that there is everyday traffic jam on the highway north of Graz.
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • blueangelgrace's Profile Photo

Vienna short trip

Vienna Aug 24, 2016 at 12:36 AM

Hi,

I am here again asking for your views, suggestions, and recommendations for must see places in and around Vienna for a very short trip. Will be arriving in the evening, so I guess my day will start on the the next and, leaving on afternoon on my 4th day. Basically, I have 3 full days I am very much interested to see the Beldevere Palace, St. Stephan' Cathedral and the museums, among others. Also, will it be possible to have a day trip in Budapest or Prague? What can I possibly see in a day if I do. This is only an option and I have not checked out yet.

Also, in terms of location and budget, is Motel One Hauptbahnhof a good choice? Have travelled alone in some parts of Europe and seemed okay and challenging experience. And I want to explore more! I love the culture, people and well, weather is good at this time of the year.

Looking forward for more travel tips.

Thank you.

Grace

more