VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Sankt Pölten

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Booking tickets on obb.at

Austria Feb 4, 2017 at 2:07 AM

Hi! I'm going to start off by saying that I'll really really miss this website, it's immensely helpful, and the members are lovely, and I can't imagine planning a trip without it, so I have to ask a question here before it closes! So my question is, I can't figure out how to book a round trip , on the Austrian train website OBB. I can book only each leg of my journey separately. Is there any way to book a round trip? Help would be achieved, thanks!

more
    • LauraCesTrinas's Profile Photo

Wien-Sankt Poelten after 19:00

by LauraCesTrinas Online Now Feb 24, 2015 at 5:31 AM

Hello! can anyone tell me how to get to St.Poelten from Wien after 19:00 ?
      My flight is landing at 18:40 on Wien airport and the last train to St.Poelten departs at 18:38
      Is there any bus line or any other way to reach my hotel in St.Poelten after that?
      I think I can´t afford a taxi so I would prefer something cheaper please.
      Many thanks.

3 Answers Feb 24, 2015 at 11:34 PM
    • Cheap hotels

by hirohiro2 Online Now Oct 27, 2004 at 3:03 PM

Hello, I am going to St. Polten next weekend. Does anyone know cheap hotels in this town? I know it's only 40km away from Vienna, but I must stay in this town next Friday. Hiro