change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• pepemorris11's Profile Photo

From Seefeld in Tirol to Bratislava

Austria May 17, 2016 at 5:32 AM

I'll be in Seefeld in Tirol in September and will be heading to Bratislava by train. I bought one of those Eurorail single country pass just for Austria.
      1) Can I buy the section from Vienna to Bratislava on the train? Or from the ticket seller at Seefeld?
      2) Anybody has any idea how much it would cost?
      3) Also is it better to take a bus instead of a train to Bratislava from Vienna in terms of scenery?
      4) I guess I can cover Bratislava in a day or two so does anyone have any good suggestions for exploring deeper into Slovakia using Bratislava as a base?
      5) Oh yes, how do you pronounce the name of the train station at Bratislava? can't seem to get my tongue around it

Appreciate whatever suggestions

Keep safe

Jocelyn

more
    • ReemM's Profile Photo

A Month in Austria

Austria May 7, 2016 at 1:30 PM

Hello, I will be in Graz next November, and I will be staying for a months.
      Can anyone tell me what's the cheapest accommodations present.
      I will be working in the Graz University of medicine, so any close apartments or rooms will be fine.

Any advice on how to spend this whole month in Graz and the places around?

more
    • Hallstatt to the Salzburg airport (SZG)

Hallstatt May 27, 2016 at 9:02 AM

How do I get from Hallstatt to the Salzburg airport (SZG). We need to catch a flight at 2:30pm on a July Saturday. How do we get there? How much would it cost? How long do we have to allow for the transfer?

more
    • Klagenfurt in December

Klagenfurt May 28, 2016 at 5:05 AM

Is one day enough in Klagenfurt in December?

more
    • Salzburg in December

Salzburg May 28, 2016 at 5:20 AM

Is one day enough in Salzburg in Decembe??

more
    • Linse's Profile Photo

Breakfast?

Vienna May 17, 2016 at 1:02 AM

Hi
      Can anyone recommend a good place for breakfast near statsoper which opens early?
      Also around Stephansplatz?

more
    • Vienna concert

Vienna May 11, 2016 at 12:06 AM

HI,
      On the 26th there will be a concert in schoenbrunn and on the site they advised that line U4 is going to be closed.
      so what is the easy way to get there from Center Vienna?
      thanks

more
    • Appropriate clothing

Mayrhofen May 1, 2016 at 11:39 PM

We are travelling to Europe for the first time ever in July ( and we are in our late 50's). Really need to know what to bring clothing wise while staying in Mayrhofen at that time. We will go up the mountains to see and hopefully touch the snow as that is an experience we have never had. I know it is summer time there but summer to us at home is 40 degrees celcius. Can you outline what we will need please.

more