Did you mean?Try your search again
I'll be in Seefeld in Tirol in September and will be heading to Bratislava by train. I bought one of those Eurorail single country pass just for Austria.
1) Can I buy the section from Vienna to Bratislava on the train? Or from the ticket seller at Seefeld?
2) Anybody has any idea how much it would cost?
3) Also is it better to take a bus instead of a train to Bratislava from Vienna in terms of scenery?
4) I guess I can cover Bratislava in a day or two so does anyone have any good suggestions for exploring deeper into Slovakia using Bratislava as a base?
5) Oh yes, how do you pronounce the name of the train station at Bratislava? can't seem to get my tongue around it
Appreciate whatever suggestions
Hello, I will be in Graz next November, and I will be staying for a months.
Can anyone tell me what's the cheapest accommodations present.
I will be working in the Graz University of medicine, so any close apartments or rooms will be fine.
Any advice on how to spend this whole month in Graz and the places around?
We are travelling to Europe for the first time ever in July ( and we are in our late 50's). Really need to know what to bring clothing wise while staying in Mayrhofen at that time. We will go up the mountains to see and hopefully touch the snow as that is an experience we have never had. I know it is summer time there but summer to us at home is 40 degrees celcius. Can you outline what we will need please.
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|