Sankt Gilgen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi in Durnstein?

Dürnstein Yesterday

Is there a taxi service in Durnstein. We will be arriving by DDSG boat, and would like to visit a winery that is about 6-7km away, toward Spitz.

more
    • LudaMel's Profile Photo

Hotels in Vienna

Vienna Aug 5, 2016 at 9:21 AM

Which hotel should I choose Der Wilhelmshof or Continental Pension? as far as location and quality. Or if you have any other hotel recommendation. Thank you in advance

more
    • train from budapest to Vienna

Vienna Aug 6, 2016 at 11:17 AM

why does hungarian railways and Austrian railways have different arrival times?

For example
      Sept 10 depart 13:40 arrive 16:21 on Hungarian railways
      Sept 10 depart 13:40 arrive 16:37 on Austrian railways

Sept 10 depart 6:40 arrive 9:18 on Hungarian railways
      Sept 10 depart 6:40 arrive 9:34 on Austrian railways

I use these 2 websites:

jegyvasarlas.mav-start.hu/eT...
      fahrplan.oebb.at/bin/query.e...

more
    • blueangelgrace's Profile Photo

Vienna short trip

Vienna 12 hours ago

Hi,

I am here again asking for your views, suggestions, and recommendations for must see places in and around Vienna for a very short trip. Will be arriving in the evening, so I guess my day will start on the the next and, leaving on afternoon on my 4th day. Basically, I have 3 full days I am very much interested to see the Beldevere Palace, St. Stephan' Cathedral and the museums, among others. Also, will it be possible to have a day trip in Budapest or Prague? What can I possibly see in a day if I do. This is only an option and I have not checked out yet.

Also, in terms of location and budget, is Motel One Hauptbahnhof a good choice? Have travelled alone in some parts of Europe and seemed okay and challenging experience. And I want to explore more! I love the culture, people and well, weather is good at this time of the year.

Looking forward for more travel tips.

Thank you.

Grace

more
    • Benjamin08's Profile Photo

Graz to Zeltweg

Graz Aug 7, 2016 at 7:35 AM

What would be the best route to take (by bus) from Spielfeld (via Graz) to Zeltweg? I heard that there is everyday traffic jam on the highway north of Graz.
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • Best place to swim and why?

by Felinegroovy Online Now Apr 27, 2016 at 5:14 PM

1. Where is the (walkable from village) best swimming in /nr St Gilgen for an afternoon - comfortable, shallow and safe with amenities and more natural spots?
      2. Your favourite lakeside restaurants, and ones with amazing lakeside views further up in the town?
      3. Other unusual tips for a Summer 10-day visit (no car)?

Thanks fellow St Gilgen fans!

• Cruise Boat on Mondseland

by DJM1000 Online Now Aug 8, 2015 at 8:20 AM

Hi am not sure if this is right spelling but I have read somewhere about a boat cruise on the Mondsee . Is that a Lake? Apparently its only 6.80 Euro for a 1 hour cruise. Can anybody enlighten me about this. I am going to Europe in September/October and most of the trip is a surprise but I have been told I am going to Salzburg and Vienna. Thank you very much.

5 Answers Aug 8, 2015 at 12:53 PM