change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jjdh-y's Profile Photo

MotoGP in Valencia (2016) - Transportation from central Valencia

Valencia 11 hours ago

Hubby and I are planning a trip to this year's Valencia MotoGP race - will be staying in central Valencia (near Colon). Does anyone have any experience getting to the MotoGP circuit on a daily basis (CIRCUIT DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIA RICHARD TORMO) - we'd prefer to travel via train/bus each day there and return - anyone know the ideal route?

more
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

Bus from Malaga to Torrox Pueblo..

Torrox Jul 21, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Can anyone tell me WHERE in Torrox Pueblo the bus from Malaga has its bus stop or end of the line??I have found the direct bus to to the Pueblo(certain times) but want to know where exactly it leaves you..Many thxs!

more
    • Taxi Ranks

Alicante Jul 6, 2016 at 3:56 AM

Hi there, am holidaying in Alicante soon (Playa San Juan) and would like to know if there is a map anywhere showing taxi ranks in Playa San Juan and Alicante. If not, if anyone know there locations (street names). TIA.

more
    • September visit

Malgrat de Mar 13 hours ago

Thinking of visiting Malgrat de Mar in September. Is it too quiet then or will we be OK for somewhere to eat out and places with live music etc. Also what is local transport (buses and trains) like and how expensive is it, eg how much would it be for a return to Barcelona and can you visit other places along coastline by bus or train.

Thanks

more
    • leal38rom's Profile Photo

Taxi Barcelona

Barcelona Jul 26, 2016 at 12:28 PM

Hello,
      I will be in Barcelona for 2 days. I searched and I found a metro map also some information about public transportation. But I am thinking to move from Parc Guell to Sagrada Familia (3 km only) by taxi because I bought tickets online so I must be there at 11 am. I will enter in Parc Guell at 9 am so.... little time between them.
      Can anyone tell me how much does it cost a taxi in Barcelona? Also maybe a few trustful taxi companies.... or any other information you think it will be useful for me.
      Thank you.
      Ana

more
    • night clubs

Málaga Jul 12, 2016 at 8:12 AM

i would like to know about a night club with an international show that can contain a group in malaga or costa del sol spain
      thanks un advance
      jacob arbel

more
    • porche911's Profile Photo

Transunion office in Palma Airport

Majorca Island Jul 10, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Arriving at Palma Airport (23.45) and have been told to meet my transport to Pollensa at the Transunion Office. Can anyone give me directions to find this office in the airport?
      Thanks in advance
      Jim

more
    • Train from Santiago de Compostela

Spain 6 hours ago

Can I take a RENFE train from the Santiago de Compostela airport to the city?

Leee F26

more
    • Transportation

Comunidad Valenciana Yesterday

Can you help me with the transportation from Aeroport de Castelló to València? I need to know is there any direct transport or...?

more
    • leal38rom's Profile Photo

Taxi Barcelona

Barcelona Jul 26, 2016 at 12:28 PM

Hello,
      I will be in Barcelona for 2 days. I searched and I found a metro map also some information about public transportation. But I am thinking to move from Parc Guell to Sagrada Familia (3 km only) by taxi because I bought tickets online so I must be there at 11 am. I will enter in Parc Guell at 9 am so.... little time between them.
      Can anyone tell me how much does it cost a taxi in Barcelona? Also maybe a few trustful taxi companies.... or any other information you think it will be useful for me.
      Thank you.
      Ana

more
    • Spain Itinerary: Mid-October

Spain Jul 10, 2016 at 6:56 AM

Hello:

I am planning a trip to Spain in October, and am wondering if anyone has any feedback/advice on my itinerary. We arrive in Madrid on October 7 (Friday) and depart on October 16 (Sunday): 9 nights in total.

Here's what I have so far:

4 nights - Madrid
      1 night - Toledo
      3 nights - Valencia/Seville/Granada
      1 night - Madrid

I am having a difficult time determining whether to visit Valencia, Seville or Granada, or whether we should consider something completely different.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to spend those three nights of my trip?

Thanks!

more
    • Train travel to Santa susana

Barcelona Jul 10, 2016 at 6:13 AM

Hi we are arriving on TGV at sants, what is the best way to get to place du catalunya to get the train to Santa Susanna. Thank you

more
    • 55 minute layover in Madrid, Barajas to transfer from terminal 4 to 4S-- sufficient amount of time?

Spain Jul 9, 2016 at 6:44 PM

Hi everyone,
      I recently booked a ticket from Tel-Aviv, Israel to Funchal,Madeira, with a connection at Madrid barajas.
      I booked the ticket via a travel agency and the operating airline is Iberia , however, i'm a little concerned about the transfer time from terminal 4 to 4S- my flight lands in Madrid at 10:40 at terminal 4, then the flight to Funchal,Madeira departs at 11:35 at terminal 4s, totalling about one hour between touch down and take off, a timeframe within which I have to get from the plane to the departure gate.
      I've done my homework and read about the underground 5 minute train, but ideally I'd really like to have an account of someone who's faced the same transfer; is it possible in one hour ? I'd just like to know it this is a /possible/ amount of time, so as to know if I should get a train down instead, i dont know any thing about barajas and how it goes
      I'd be very grateful for any information anyone can bring to the matter.
      Thanks to all who read :)

more
    • AidanM62's Profile Photo

First time family hols

Spain Jul 15, 2016 at 1:53 AM

Hi Guys

We're planning our hols to sunny Spain next year. We've been to quite a number of different spots over there but this time we'll have our two year old grandaughter and her parents with us . Any suggestions as to a good place to visit would be greatly appreciated . Somewhere safe for kids with a water or theme park nearby but a few bars etc for granny and grandad would  be fine  smiley.

more
    • transfer to airport

Alicante Jul 3, 2016 at 3:05 AM

early flight at 655am how much is taxi for 2 one way

more
    • Nice family spanish restaurant

Barcelona Jul 28, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Hi,we are coming to barcelona for the first time in early september,and looking for a nice centeral family spanish restaurant,which is not so expensive,does any one have a good suggestion?tnx

more
    • Any one travelling to Ibiza between 27 - 31 August?

Ibiza Jul 6, 2016 at 6:26 PM

Hey guys! Ide LOVE to go, but my friends cannot join me. any one else in the same boat?? hit us up party pals :)

more
    • Amandajanemiss's Profile Photo

Ibiza. 19-26 July . Solo.

Ibiza Jul 5, 2016 at 3:42 PM

Anyone else in Ibiza between the 19-26?
      Was going with a friend but she's now unable to go.
      So thought sod it. I'll go it alone. Be good to meet new people out there. Wouldn't mind going space, Bora bora, ocean beach as well as a few others. Be good to meet some people out there. Xx

more
    • 55 minute layover in Madrid, Barajas to transfer from terminal 4 to 4S-- sufficient amount of time?

Madrid Jul 9, 2016 at 6:36 PM

Hi everyone,
      I recently booked a ticket from Tel-Aviv, Israel to Funchal,Madeira, with a connection at Madrid barajas.
      I booked the ticket via a travel agency and the operating airline is Iberia , however, i'm a little concerned about the transfer time from terminal 4 to 4S- my flight lands in Madrid at 10:40 at terminal 4, then the flight to Funchal,Madeira departs at 11:35 at terminal 4s, totalling about one hour between touch down and take off, a timeframe within which I have to get from the plane to the departure gate.
      I've done my homework and read about the underground 5 minute train, but ideally I'd really like to have an account of someone who's faced the same transfer; is it possible in one hour ? I'd just like to know it this is a /possible/ amount of time, so as to know if I should get a train down instead, i dont know any thing about barajas and how it goes
      I'd be very grateful for any information anyone can bring to the matter.
      Thanks to all who read :)

more
    • bokiasu's Profile Photo

Taxi from City Centre to T1 BCN airport

Barcelona Jul 24, 2016 at 10:20 AM

I will be catching a 0600 hrs flight out of Barcelona which means I have to be at the airport at 0300hrs on a Sunday. Please let me know best reliable and cost effective way to get there with 2 persons & 2 pieces of luggage. Appreciate indication of extra charges and total cost approx,
      Much appreciate your help !

more
    • Grevil's Profile Photo

Arriving Madrid Airport just after midnight

Madrid Jul 13, 2016 at 3:57 AM

We have seen a reasonably priced flight with Aegean Air which arrives just after midnight on a week night.
      Will there likely be problems or dangers getting to our city hotel from the airport at that time of night?

Would extra cost of an earlier arrival be worth it?

more
    • FLAMENCO GROUP HIRE

Valencia Jul 2, 2016 at 2:24 AM

Hi

I have been trying to find a flameno/Spanish group to hire for a 40th birthday party. I lhave a villa just 20 mins from Valencia centre. Can anyone help please as Im finding it impossible

Thank you

more
    • Best beach resorts close to Barcelona

Barcelona Jul 25, 2016 at 6:47 AM

I am planning a sea holiday for June 2017 what would you suggest , warm sea, sand.. sitges, pineda de mar or best village in costa brava I would like to have a relax holiday nice beach, restaurants, cafes, shops.. holiday resorts .. Prefer a village close to Barcelona , thank you.

more